- We should have combination flat and progressive federal tax system. Our personal deduction should be $50,000 a year and that per person. There need to be a family deduction per child of $20,000 if the child is attending a credited school....After two basic deduction your federal income tax would be as following...$70,000 to $280,000 at 5%...$280,001 to $1,400,000 at 20%...1,400,001 to $12,000,000 tax rate should be 50%. Anything over $12,000,001 your tax rate should be 80%
- Federal minimum wage should be $12.00 and hour. If employees who choose not to pay $15.00 an hour should have there name printed in local newspaper as “general exploiters”. Back during the great depression in 1930's any one who got public assistant had there name in news paper.
- There should be global tax anyone who can afford to take there money off shore so they wouldn't pay taxes in there own country. They need to pay global tax of 85% from the money they remove from there own country.
- National sale tax of 2% on everything except food and medicine.
- There should be one payer system for all medical, mental health, and dental should be base on a percentage of income. 1% to 5% of your net income. If you choose to live a health life style you would pay less of percentage then those who choose not to.
- The money one pays into social Secretary the cap needs to remove. Until it remove social security tax is a regressive tax.
- Anyone who is on disability your payment should be started at $960 a month.
- Low income people should have voucher checks for things such as soap, toilet paper, and other basic needs. Snap (food stamps) doesn't purchase these items
- If a person income is under $1,200 or $14,400 a year. From disability or social security retirement. They can apply for a quarterly check to fix or purchase necessity in life. The cap on this would be 18,000 a year...I've worked with enough disability people and all of there income is under $800 a month. One client of mine her bed mattress gave out and the hot water tank went. These people on that income just don't go out and purchases things or afford to fix them.
- I believe age majority should be 21. I've often wonder if a 17 year did a crime and was tired as an adult. Found not guilty and could he/she walk out of court house and purchase some beer from the local store. No they couldn't but he/she has tried as an adult...age of majority needs to one solid age.
- I think everyone between 18 to 20 should do some type of civil service. Something like Franklin Roosevelt “New Deal” program P.W.A
It my blog and I have every right to post my opinion on itO is for “opinion”Stop by tomorrow and see what start with the letter “p”Coffee is on
- Marijuana should be treated like alcohol and nicotine products and should be tax like them.
- Student who need to get loans to go to collage. Should pay 3% to 8% of your monthly income depending on your G.P.A for 10 years. Higher your GPA is lower the your payment would be.
- A person can run there blog any damn way he or she see fit.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
I was in our bedroom this past week looking out the window. Notice a strange bird flying real low above the field. At first I thought it was seagull and I know there usual in flocks and near water. It was gliding so beautiful.
So I called out to Murphy “look at that bird” and I ask “what kind of bird it is” He said a “ball bat” or a NIGHT HAWK and haven't seen one since he was a teenager. But there also known around this area as a BULL BAT
N is for “Nighthawk”
Stop by tomorrow and see what start with letter “O”
Coffee is on
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
I been total shock how much I like being a mom. Some people thought certain ages of off spring are just terrible. I joyed the terrible twos and unbearable teen years.
When I was growing up I was far from a girly girl. I didn't play with dolls much. I rather go outside an rumble tumble with the neighbor hood boys.
One time a psychiatric told me when was a teenager in mid seventy that I had desire to be a “male” See even to this day there things I don't enjoy other female so called aggravate me. Like shopping or playing nasty little female games of cattiness.
But I had desire to raise a family. Confession time..I prefer male company over female company.
Raising and being part of Sawyer and Bart life. I wouldn't trade if for all the tea in china. I was there mom not a friend. Murphy and I parent. Opinion time...I don't think being your children friend and not parent does them any good in long run.
I don't believe being overly strict has any good result either.
Now both of the boys flew the nest. My oldest one is married to lovely girl Betty. I stay out of there life. Me getting involve in there life will only cause conflict.
Sure I have a good relationship with both of them. Actual someone told me they could see me being close to my daughter in law.
Confession time...I get tired of people asking me if I like my daughter in law. Yes I like my daughter in law not because she married my son. Because she a very lovely kind human being. That deserve common respect . I haven't yet heard anyone asking Murphy if he likes his daughter in law.
Bart is now dating Diane and she went to school with Betty and graduate out of high school with Betty in 2006.
I feel the same about Diane as I do Betty she to is a very lovely kind human being. That deserve common respect.
Being a mom once your children leaves home and is being a productive and responsible adult of society is whole different ball game. Plus it a lot easier to be a mom to grown children.
M is for “Mom”
Stop by tomorrow to see what start with letter “N”
Coffee is on
Monday, April 14, 2014
For a whileLADIES OF LETTERS was on public television and both Murphy and I enjoy watching this show.
One might not believe a show about two ladies corresponding to each other might not be all that great of a show.
It was funny and every Thursday evening Murphy and I would set in living room and watch “ladies of letter”
Murphy said this show remind him of Quenella and I. She and I been sending note cards for ages even we see each other in person and talk on the phone.
I recall my mom writing letters to her sister and she would address the envelope Mrs (using husband first name) and there married last name.
When Murphy and I got an envelope address this way I about bust a gut do to laughter.
At one time our basic communication was in form of LETTER WRITING I even recall magazine would even have section of pen pals that you could correspond with. I know people who would write page after page to there penpal. Confession time...I never found such penpals.
At this time I send letters on note cards to some ladies. I found though a facebook group called “witches and wiccan penpals”
Not sure how safe this is but there is a site called PENPAL WORLD I know when people back in day was looking for a penpal would just put a few lines about them self and there snail mail address.
I don't know what it is but it nice to receive a letter in your snail mail box.
L is Letters.
Stop by tomorrow and see what start with the letter “M”
Coffee is on
Saturday, April 12, 2014
Editor Note... If your looking for the photohunt it will be below for the month of April. I'm taking part in A TO Z CHALLENGE
BATMAN was on the Television and I was a batman fan. The one that Adam West and Burt Ward star in. I got my hand on anything batman related.
I even had a bat kite. Not sure what it look like to be honest with you. Oh I know it was black and had eyes looking down at you.
So my dad, Harold (Pete) help me but it together. My mom Myra found some old rags made from towels for the tail. Never could figure out why a kite need a tail. After the kite was assembled my dad and I went out in field across the street. He held the kite as I ran and up went my bat kite.
I was really impress watching those bat eyes looking down on me.
My dad told me about his BOX KITE when he was young. He told me some people had pretty fancy box kite. But his was pretty plain. I've never seen a real box kite, let lone fly one.
Every Easter I got my sons there Kites and some time other kids kites.
Now I can see were a kite would burn a few calories
K is for Kite.
Stop in Monday and see what start with the letter “L”
I'm clueless or I don't want to remember how I got this Ginormous load of dishes. I must of bake something. Hubby don't bake. But he does cook.
Dishes are usual done on daily bases. I wouldn't say there done a 100% of the time, once day. But I would say our dishes are done daily at 96% of the time.
My son Bart gave me this necklace and ear rings for Christmas. I have a hunch his girl friend Diane picked it out.
The stone is actual SEA SEDIMENT JASPER When I first saw it I thought it was turquoise stone, I was wrong.
One thing I need to do is get my ears re-punched. I let my holes close shut.
Coffee is on
Friday, April 11, 2014
Lot of people have said wise words and gave leader ship to many. I don't following in one spiritual path in life. Question all of them.
I prefer the PAGANISM which allows freedom to follow other paths such as Christianity, shamanism, humanism, and etc. It doesn't scare you away from free thought.
Opinion time..There is no free will in the christian faith. God gives you free will to choose to be christian and to except Jesus as your only personal savior, so you'll have eternal life. What crock of shit.
JESUS taught and had good ways of dealing with human kindness.
But then To bad apostle Paul got involved in the christian faith. MATHEW 25 35 TO 40 But also Jesus talk about shunning and being intolerant of others, such verse as MARK 6:11 , So if someone have different view then Christianity, Just don't tolerate it. JOHN 1:10 see every thing is made for the christian even heaven. The rest of us our heading to hell or we will be recycle back to earth to learn and teach lessons. 1 JOHN 2:22 How sure are we that Jesus is the way to eternal life how about Buddha is he/she a lair. I've had more dirty deed done by christian, then other faith. 2 John 1:7 No if you speak against any faith that is built from Abraham your out to deceive people.
Come right down to it Jesus was a REBELLIOUS JEW and wasn't a very bright one. He goes into temple and throws money around.
Opinion time..It would be same as if I went into wal-mart and start breaking things up. Sure I know wal-mart and the one percent could pay more to there works. If I behave like that , wouldn't got hung to cross. I would get my ass haul off to jail.
I've never seen JESUS with his tool belt on. Isn't he a carpenter. But he has a lot of word of wisdom and so does a lot of other people.
J is for Jesus
Stop by tomorrow and see what start with letter "k"
Coffee is on
Thursday, April 10, 2014
I wish “I” could say “I” have the answer to everything. I can't honestly state “I” know all. Usual life is full of “we” or “they”
I total can't say “I” came up with the ideal of fencing the raspberries up. I know my parents on one of there raspberries patch ran three wire and tried to contain the raspberries. It didn't work for what every reason.
So Murphy came up with the ideal of placing a drilled board to the post. So when we stretch the wire it would be more stable.
But I can say "I" came up with the ideal of using bright color flagging on metal post do they would be easier to site in.
Stop by tomorrow and see what start with the letter “J”
I is for I
Coffee is on