Tuesday, April 09, 2024

Today Is Tuesday, April 9, 2024: This Is What Happened.



I could be a jerk here in Idaho. As long as I have no ties to foreign terrorist groups. Yes. I could do a lot of threatening and some damage. Not likely to be charged with anything or maybe a misdemeanor. Because it's my right to freedom of speech.

Here are three links to Idaho domestic terrorists. ONETWO, and THREE.


Once in a great while, I will check the Boundary news. Since all the hullabaloo over a small-town gay pride event—I have never been to a pride event—I don't know what really goes on. I'm not sure how accurate this photo is.

I know someone who took her kids to Drag Queen story hour. Her kids weren't afraid of the drag queens, but they were scared of the screaming Christian across the way.

This is the only place I will link to, and the only time I will mention this article: BONNERS FERRY TURNING INTO LGBQ HAVEN.


Now, let's move on to the more reasonable or positive news. I would instead share positive news. Or post it toward the end, so it can be one's thoughts. Murphy and I went to town around 10:30 to finish off some things. We went to the assessor's office and turned in our paperwork for our property tax deduction. We are getting $490 off our property taxes. Walk to the bank and pay our yearly fee for the safety deposit box of $20. The last place in town we had to take care of was to show the accountant the letter we received from the Idaho Tax Commission. All taken care of. I will pay the state tax since I have to go into town. I need to stop at the library and get a copy of my K1 form and letter. Then send it all in.

Oh, before that, we stopped and picked up Murphy's pill and dropped off the chain from the chain from a chainsaw that sharpened the saw.

My last stop was to get some salvaging groceries from the senior center. Tonight, they're having a meeting about the go-ons. I'm not sure if I shared the 9B news article about the senior center.


Now, for my walk, I will play with paper glue.

18 comments:

  1. ...I fear domestic terrorists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, but I won't let them dictate my life.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the tax break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are they so afraid of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would guess they're own thoughts. But who knows.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay on property tax deduction

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a good size property tax break :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. Our property taxes is a little over $1,000.

      Delete
  7. Fear Fear Fear. I agree, what are they so afraid of? You got a good reduction on your property tax.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice reduction on your property tax.
    Lots of people have trouble believing that Idaho is a hotspot for extremism. So is Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have always been extreme people.

      Delete
  9. You are always busy. Lately I have just been lazy! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear of the break on property tax.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...