Monday, April 08, 2024

Today Is Monday, April 8, 2024: This Is What Happened.



Got another book from the library here in Bonners Ferry, A MAN CALLED OVE. A little behind in my reading goal.

Than off to physical therapy. Doing real well.





Went over to my friend Lolita and worked on our arts and crafts. She working on drum for one of her Grandson. I worked on some ATC cards, once I get eight of them done. I will post them Here.


I've briefly mention that this coming June. Our community is having Gay Pride event. Quite bit back lashing. Most who attack this event on line. One can be as stupid as they please. The local bullies was at it. Full force. When it comes to the actual event of our gay pride. Most of will end up being chicken shit about the entire thing.

Not sure how many of you can access the ANOUNCEMENT on local gay pride. I'm sure you will have to scowl, well over 300 comments.

Our local on line paper 9B news did an excellent EDITORIAL .

Someone taped a note to the Pearl door stating “It only takes on match to burn it down”


Coffee is on.

16 comments:

  1. What a shame about the comments. My view is if you don't like the idea of a Pride Festival then don't read about or go. I hope for everyone going they all have a good and safe time. I guess it seems weird to read this, here Gay Prides have been accepted for years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt they will show up. Mainly in numbers.

      Delete
  2. I liked the editorial whose link you've provided. The boys who wrote the Bible, etc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scary that someone feels so insecure and threatened by another person’s lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I have meant a few homophobic that they will catch, some form of "gayness" like common cold.

      Delete
  4. I was with a runners group in the Orlando Pride Parade in the early 1990's, one of our member ripped the hood off of a clansman. I contributed to his bail, the judge dismissed the case because the "victim" refused to show his face in court.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most bullies I have encounter is pretty much cowards.

      Delete
  5. 'Everybody counts or nobody counts.' ~ from Mike Connelly mystery series ~
    Sounds like a productive day ~ love ATCs ~ so creative ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a pretty inclusive community, but there are some rednecks around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plenty of redneck here. Or should I say they're shooting of their mouths.

      Delete
  7. We did that book in book club and quite enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why they spend so much energy on anger I have no idea. It's so easy to just ignore if they don't want to support the Pride events.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...