Thursday, April 18, 2024

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

 


I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the BONNERS FERRY HERALD. I guess they got it all out on social media, but who knows about next week? The Herald did run another article about the GAY PRIDE EVENT.

Hubby and his sister left this morning for Lebanon, Oregon. I drove him down to Post Falls. They left a little after 8:30 this morning.

I don't recall the last time I was alone. It feels strange to be by myself. I know I have gone down to Medford a few times with Murphy, and Murphy stayed here. I have sort of, on the light side, encouraged Murphy to fly down to Medford without me.

I plan to go for Chinese Food and Book Talk at the PEARL.

Coffee is on.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Dora. I have been meaning to stop by for days, but life kept getting in the way. I will try to stop by more often so I don't miss out on anything you write about. However, that may not happen much until the end of April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to enjoy this time alone. -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I enjoy my alone time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if the paper just decided not to run the letters they did get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our paper pretty much publish all letters they get.

      Delete

  5. Fortunately it never bothered me to be alone ! But I also enjoy guests or company. Since I have the new title "widow" I like to be alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It first time I been alone for any length of time.

      Delete
  6. I hope you enjoy the time alone. It is unusual but can be a revelation too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try to enjoy your alone time. I like being alone but also am happy when he comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure I will be ☺.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your alone time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like being alone sometimes . Enjoy this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I continue to have at least a little time alone, time away, for work and conferences. I think it is good. But after a couple of days, I miss my sweet bear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sometimes like to be alone... or rather... by myself!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your alone time this weekend.
    May the coming new week be a good one for you.
    My good wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you enjoy your alone time. I always do.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...