Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Today is Tuesday. April 16, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 


September 9, 1993 – April 6, 2024


Brice was a kind and loving man. Beloved son, brother, uncle, and grandson. Brice loved his family and friends. Most of all, Brice loved God. Brice loved basketball, football, swimming, and enjoyed the great outdoors. He also loved going to see and counting the eagles with his dad. Brice will be missed by all those who loved him. Brice will forever live in our hearts.


Brice leaves behind his loving father XXX of Albany, sister XXX of Lebanon, sister XXX of Lebanon, sister XXX of Corvallis, brother XXX of Corvallis. Grandmother XXX of Sweet Home, grandfather XXX of Waldport, and numerous nieces and nephews.


Brice was preceded in death by his loving mother, Kim XXX of Sweet Home.


Services for Brice will be held at 1:00pm, Friday, April 19, 2024 


Murphy's youngest brother, son. I'm not going. The main reason is a lack of funds. Sawyer and Betty are less than 2½ hours from Lebanon.

They need help covering BRICE's celebration of life. 




I enjoyed taking photos the other day and sharing them. Senior Center is sort of open. We got some scones. 


I need to be more consistent in my weight loss. I find it difficult doing my well-being diary over at FAT SECRET


Coffee is on.


11 comments:

  1. ...I'm sorry for your loss. I haven't been doing well on my weight loss either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry to hear about Brice, that is really sad for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about Brice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of Brice’s passing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry for yours and Murphy's loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sincere condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Condolences, dear friend. Every death leaves a vacuum for someone or the other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saddened by the loss, take time and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saddened by your loss ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...