Thursday, April 25, 2024

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.



I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. It depends on how my other creative projects go. I probably won't get back to them until the very end of May.

I've been thinking of a couple of these creative projects along these lines. Quilt, spiritual art journal, I start a story about a planet where no one dies. In my regular creative art journal, I have some things in my head that I want to put in it.



I took a walk this morning, and it was quite breezy. So, in June, I will start walking to the sixth power pole.

Yesterday, I had an odd-looking mole moved from my back. So, in a week, I will have the stitch removed, and I hope the lab results will be back.

I know I haven't visited some of you. What I have been doing is taking the first who to leave a comment. Go to my reading list and the blogs I'm following. Find the person who left the first comment and visit the 10 blogs, either up or down from that one.



I don't like to exclude anyone, so I'm changing how I visit other blogs.

I'm going over to Liz this afternoon to watch Ghost. She and I like that show. I don't yet have a favorite ghost. In general, I don't have favors, but I'm not too keen on PETE's wife, Carol.

I know it's a TV show, but the character Carol. I don't care for people like her. She's an underhanded person who uses and plays people. Some people might use the term as a snake in the grass.

I do everything to avoid these types of people.

9 comments:

  1. I’m living Ghost. The whole Flower story line was hysterical

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...the doctor has frozen and sliced me up numerous times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I take a quick read of all of my blog friends, at least most of the time, but I don't always have anything to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a good walk and I hope nothing becomes of that mole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're fine now. Let the artist in you flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh right, it's Thursday. Ghosts is on tonight. Yay. (Have you tried using a feed reader for following blogs? I use Feedly.com.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only know of the movie Ghost with Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore and Whoopi Goldberg.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same as River, never heard of the tv show. It's good to have a creative outlet.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...