Tuesday, July 11, 2006

To Much Finger Pointing.

I’ve said I would never again say anything about the fall out between Murphy and his brother Earl family. Confession time...I’ve been pointing the finger way to much at Earl His wife Tadita had her role in the fall out between us as much as anyone involved.


This is what we believe how tadita played her part in fall out. Ulanda came over shortly after Robinson Lake and started to bad mouth Murphy and a good chance she also bad mouth me. And somehow Tadita let her mom knew we were swingers and whole bunch of personal shit about us. Opinion time....I dought that Tadita said anything about them and their so called not perfect life Tadita talked shit about us to her mom that they could have nothing to do with us after she poison the well.


This is where Murphy and I don’t see eye to eye. Murphy believes that Tadita did it on purpose to make sure she is squeak clean and perfect. As she was throwing shit on us.
I personally believe Ulanda came over and started to bad mouth Murphy and Tadita got caught up in the moment and had a slip of the tongue and said things that shouldn’t been said.


Please note at one time we got a long with Earl, Tadita and rest of the gang. I don’t know if Earl and Tadita are still swinging. It been a while for Murphy and I.
I recently send Earl and Tadita a short note inviting them to the gardenia center Honest time...I don’t think they’ll show up because I and sometime Murphy attend services there. If they were no fall out between the families I’d bet my odds that they would attend.. I guess fence mending sometime is pretty fuckin hard and I do believe in miracles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...