Clothes are in the dyer. Murphy and I had lunch at the senior center. I thought it was pretty good, but hubby had different take on it.
Plus we got three bags of food. They had quite a few heads of cabbage.
Next Sunday, Murphy is going with his sister Faith. To see there other brother Earl. I wonder if Faith is going to try to have Earl move up by her. Earl has quite a few health issues. He lives in trailer park, and my guess an older trailer, usually there not set up for a disabled person. Opinion time...I think a low income senior and disabled apartment might be fitting. I know two of his kids down there or close by. 2 of his ex wife lives up here.
The ceramic is coming along nicely. All the stuff around the shelves are cleared out. Except the ones in barn. There quite a few piece of plywood laid up against it. Yesterday I start going though some of ceramic paints. Some of the acrylics, translucent paint both water and oil. Plus I can use my translucent under glazes, as water colors. Maybe before the end of year I would like to pick or order a paint mixer for my PAINTER SHAKER
Not sure if I told you. I'm trying out what I call BLEACH SHEETS
Coffee is on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome