Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Someone Explain Propostion 2 To Me

I’m one who live to do some research on issues and the candidates before I go and vote. statement time...If you don’t vote you have no right to bitch
As you know if your regular reader I don’t fit in the main stream of Idaho politics. statement time...They haven’t put the fear of god in me.


There proposition 2 on ballot in November. Which to me is complete confusing to me. Is it about term limits or does it have to do with property taxes.
Every election they got something on the ballot about term limits here.
There been a lot of discussion on property tax here. Land value been going up and wages haven’t. Well what going on people from places like California (I don’t wish any bad vibes for people from California or any where else.) Moving into the area compare to what property is value there it’s a real bargain. We bought 5 acres about 18 years ago we paid $1500 an acres. Now it worth $20,000 + an acres. If you take a look at 11A. This is out by me.


So can some one tell me if proposition 2 is on property or term limits.


For info on proposition 2.. click here click here click here

2 comments:

  1. The confusion, I think, comes from the fact that you have linked to two completely different propositions. The land-use proposition (that would make the government pay landowners for depreciated land value due to land use laws) is on the ballott for this year.

    The term-limit proposition was named proposition 2 when it was proposed in 2002. It is no longer on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanderer: Oh duh, I don't know why I didn't see that. Thanks for the head up.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...