Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Changes To Hope For and Work Toward

On my other blog. keeping it going I’ve came to the conclusion that I spend way to much time on the computer

feeling time. I feel guilty that I don’t work toward my goals I’m to occupied with the computer


Some may ask what I want to get done before the end of the year

Scrub out all my kitchen cabinets
clean out all bedroom closet (3)
clean out coat closet
finish cleaning out barn/shop so we can built shelves so I can get the rest of my ceramic molds organized


I recently I wrote about that I was pointing my finger at my brother in law Earl. I don’t wish either him or his wife Tadita anything but good vibes. feeling time...I find it quit heart sickening that we had a fall out between the family

I sure hope they will come down to the gardenia center I do believe miracles do happen. Honest time...If Earl and Tadita decides to come to the gardenia services. I don’t know if I should approach them. I have no desire to make them feel uneasy or I don’t want them to think I’m snubbing them

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...