Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Today Is Wednesday, September 16, 2026: This Is What Happened.



Today Is two people birthday, who passed. And I think of them often. My mom and Gene.




I went to town to get a few photo. On the left is hop and I would guess these hops are for the brewery. The brewery is close for remolding.


Went to the senior center for lunch, Not that many there. They had some type of pasta salad. And it was great. I even brought some home in zip lock bag.

Stayed for water color group, as always he did flowers. I shouldn't use the word always. We always don't do flowers. But quite a bit we do.


Murphy and his sister is on the road back home. They went to Rock Spring Wyoming. He will stay the night at his sister place, and come home tomorrow.


I'm hooking up with WORDLESS WEDNESDAY


Coffee is on.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss. Happy Heavenly birthday to your mom and Gene.

    The pasta salad sounds very good. Great on hot days.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs as you remember your Mom and Gene. I hope Murphy has a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, September 16, 2026: This Is What Happened.

Today Is two people birthday, who passed. And I think of them often. My mom and Gene. I went to town to get a few photo. On the left ...