I decided to set down and try to type out a decent post. It been raining most of the day. This morning I took out the bigger vacuum. And moved the furniture around. Plus toss some bed sheets in the washer. I can hear it in the spin cycle.
Murphy and his sister Faith is heading to see their younger brother Earl in Rock Spring Wyoming. It about 10 hour drive from Post falls. The reason for the trip is to take Earl an electric wheel chair. Murphy and Faith is the first two children born in that family. And Earl is number five out of six. As I understand Murphy and Faith is in the best health.
Also finish up my bullet journal for the week. My seven so call major to do list. It doesn't mean it will all happen.
51 minutes...I set the timer for a certain length of time and do something constructive. Like clean and area. Mostly like it won't be straight 51 minutes, it most likely be broken down into time slots. It help me mange my ADHD.
Molds...My ceramic molds. I need to contact some possible buyers. I thought one person was coming up tomorrow.
Mop. That is pretty self explanatory.
Dead head some tansy. There consider a pest weed.
Wash sheets. No need to explain.
Vacuum. Also no need to explain.
Basement wood pile. The box from under the basement stair that I need to go though more closely.
I have some smaller chores I can work on. Here and there. Which will fall under the 51 minutes.As I was pulling our boxes from under the stairwell and quickly looking though them. Some of stuff went int the trash, and off to the thrift store. But I came across some film that hasn't been developed. Close place is Walmart which is a 50 mile around trip. Plus the main issue they don't mail it out. So in a week I would have to go back down there and pick up the photos. Last time I put gas in was about a week ago. It cost me $60 dollar to fill up, and before that $50. So I'm strongly consider sending these films to mail in film developer. Has any one in Blog land send film off and what was your experience.
I been watching you tube video on journals and photography.
Plan to do something creative. Yesterday I was going to try to make some washi tape. I need masking tape. I know there is almost complete roll of it, and to you thing I can find it.
I can't get rid of the numbers after seven they shouldn't be there. Techie stuff can be frustrating at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome