Sold my ceramic molds. Although I didn't get the price I wanted. But they'll be out of here. One side of me I feel sad. The fact is that either Murphy and I can handle the big molds. I plan to keep some of my smaller ones. Mainly ornaments.
But the good thing is there gathering dust, and someone else would have a chance to enjoy them.
Right now I'm moving personal items from shelves, and area around it.
Recently I just finish up a photo book, and still need to do anther photo book for my other rugrat. I been using CHATBOOK MONTHLY. I have no issue with this company. But I don't see myself doing anther monthly picture book, in 2027. The issue with it personally. Is finding enough photos. I been pulling up old photos, from a few years back. A lease they'll be part of an archive. Even if my sons will have them. The other one is simple melt down to money. It cost $360, I know there was discount for purchasing for paying it for entire year.
The weather cool down. I'm not quite ready for fall wet weather. Although I'm glad for less heat. I guess one can wish for certain degree of heat, I personally would like it around 75 degrees.
Slowly working though the book I'm reading. The journal 1837 – 1861 Henry David Thoreau. Preface by John R Stilgoe.
Need to get back working in the basement.
Coffee is on.
Hooray, you are making some really good progress!
ReplyDeleteI know it’s hard to let go of our things but i’ve found after a while I feel better knowing someone will use it. You are getting it done and that is great.
ReplyDeleteI bet it's nice to have the space that those molds took up. That's the upside to decluttering.
ReplyDeleteIt takes some dedication to make a photo book.
ReplyDelete,,,are those ceramics as popular as they once were?
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to get rid of things you no long can use. I'm doing the same thing.
ReplyDeleteThe Thoreau journal sounds interesting. I think parting with things we used to do and love is terribly hard. Well done. I admire you.
ReplyDeleteGlad the weather cooled down
ReplyDeleteMy comfort zone is 75-80 degrees but I can tolerate a bit more, though I don't like to be colder. I need to get rid of a lot of things too, but I have stuff that no one else wants, like a collection of small garden gnomes and some larger ones, none in my family want them. I could take them to the local thrift store, but they are thin and easily broken and would need a lot of careful packaging. I have kept them packed away because people were stealing things from gardens here, so maybe that is the answer. Put them back in the garden and let people steal them.
ReplyDelete