Last few days I want to sit down and post. Things kept popping up. Or I was hoping they might something happen. So I would have more to share.
But I will start with one my art groups. Yesterday we meant at the fair grounds. And we painted a “Thank You” sign for the people who is helping to fight the wildfire here. Which includes the front line people, and those who isn't on the front line.
I felt like a zombie, during art. The night before I slept like crap. Murphy had quite bit of pain and couldn't sleep. So it tossed off my sleep.
I guess I'm a person who like or need routine sleep. I go bed between 9:30 and 10:00. Get up between 6:00 and 7:00.
A little later on, Murphy and I will go to the senior center. Afterwards I need to call my insurance company, about not receiving the papers telling me what it covering. Than I want to mop the bathroom and front foyer.
Coffee is on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome