Don't recall when I took part in SKYWATCH. Yesterday I step out on my deck, and place my camera on top of my head. And click the button, and this is what I got.
I was loading photo on to a photo book, and we lost power. It messed things up. So later on today or tomorrow. I will wrap it up.
Murphy and I had lunch at the senior center. I took in container and brought home part of my lunch, we had chicken enchiladas, with Mexican corn, spicy coleslaw, Spanish rice, and citrus salad. Plus they had there food give away.
Although before the senior center. We went over and picked up my , Lovastatin and it ran $3.00 for 90 days. Pull into the post office, and mail off my house insurance. It did go up about $100. Last thing was the bank to move some money around. Barrow from Peter to pay Paul. Maybe it's the other way around.
After lunch I went into the thrift store, and got a blank card, for a project in my art journal. Cost me .25¢
Coffee is on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome