Sold my ceramic molds. Although I didn't get the price I wanted. But they'll be out of here. One side of me I feel sad. The fact is that either Murphy and I can handle the big molds. I plan to keep some of my smaller ones. Mainly ornaments.
But the good thing is there gathering dust, and someone else would have a chance to enjoy them.
Right now I'm moving personal items from shelves, and area around it.
Recently I just finish up a photo book, and still need to do anther photo book for my other rugrat. I been using CHATBOOK MONTHLY. I have no issue with this company. But I don't see myself doing anther monthly picture book, in 2027. The issue with it personally. Is finding enough photos. I been pulling up old photos, from a few years back. A lease they'll be part of an archive. Even if my sons will have them. The other one is simple melt down to money. It cost $360, I know there was discount for purchasing for paying it for entire year.
The weather cool down. I'm not quite ready for fall wet weather. Although I'm glad for less heat. I guess one can wish for certain degree of heat, I personally would like it around 75 degrees.
Slowly working though the book I'm reading. The journal 1837 – 1861 Henry David Thoreau. Preface by John R Stilgoe.
Need to get back working in the basement.
Coffee is on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome