Last few days I want to sit down and post. Things kept popping up. Or I was hoping they might something happen. So I would have more to share.
But I will start with one my art groups. Yesterday we meant at the fair grounds. And we painted a “Thank You” sign for the people who is helping to fight the wildfire here. Which includes the front line people, and those who isn't on the front line.
I felt like a zombie, during art. The night before I slept like crap. Murphy had quite bit of pain and couldn't sleep. So it tossed off my sleep.
I guess I'm a person who like or need routine sleep. I go bed between 9:30 and 10:00. Get up between 6:00 and 7:00.
A little later on, Murphy and I will go to the senior center. Afterwards I need to call my insurance company, about not receiving the papers telling me what it covering. Than I want to mop the bathroom and front foyer.
Coffee is on.
I'm sure you will have a good meal at your Senior Center!
ReplyDeleteI get around 4-5 hours of sleep each night.
ReplyDeleteI don't do well on limited sleep, either. I like your thank you poster. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWhen it's hot it's hard for me to sleep.
ReplyDelete...few things beat a good night's sleep.
ReplyDeleteI’ve had 2 good nights. Sometimes that presages a poor 3rd night. I hope not this time.
ReplyDeleteHope you get some decent sleep today...
ReplyDeleteI hope you slept well... I was up from 9 PM to 4 AM.. then I got up and went with my 12-year-old pug Ula for a short walk around the block in the dark :(( I have a headache, the pressure feels weird, and the air is stuffy... I've had enough of summer and this awful heat, weather changes, take care too, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteThe Thank you is very nice. I hope Murphy sleeps better so you can too.
ReplyDeleteWe all need our sleep to be at our best. Great Sign!
ReplyDeleteLovely thank you art
ReplyDeleteI love the sign you painted.
ReplyDeleteI am lucky in that I sleep fairly well. I am getting up later than what is usual.Hoping you got some good rest last night.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely thank you. I hope you get some sleep soon! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too
ReplyDeleteI really like that your art group used your time together to do something meaningful for the people fighting the wildfires, including all those working behind the scenes who often don't get mentioned. A “Thank You” sign seems simple, but I imagine it means a lot when people are exhausted and working so hard. I can also understand why you felt like a zombie after such a rough night. When you are used to a steady sleep routine, one bad night can throw the whole day off. I hope Murphy is feeling better and that you manage to get through your list without rushing yourself. The senior centre, a phone call to the insurance company and a bit of mopping sounds like quite enough for one day.
ReplyDeleteNice of the art group to paint this thank you. I hope Murphy is feeling better and that you get the sleep you need.
ReplyDeleteI find that if I don't sit down and make time for things, they never get done. I was working on getting my grandma hospice care but I procastinated that for almost 2 weeks before getting on it. Luckily, my brother gave me a kick in the bum and got me back on track.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very nice looking thank you sign.
ReplyDeleteHope you get a better nights sleep.
All the best Jan