Both Murphy and I got our hair cut. It been a while, and we were charged $40, $20 each. But before that we had lunch at the senior center. As always it was great.
Coming close to the end of my project of going though the boxes under the stair. Looks like only four boxes left. I strongly believe two of them our ceramic glazes. Not sure what good and what's not. The ones are good, I will take to our local thrift store. The ones that not. I will take to the land-field. Not sure what area they want it in. I can ask.
I know I mention our Trump sigh came down. It was still up on Friday, and when I went to town on Monday it was gone. A few people I talk to they guess the land was sold. I'm leaning that way. The Charlie Kirk sign is still up. Plus a new one. “Christ is King” and some bible verse for book of Luke.
Personally I would of put “Jesus Is Woke”
Rest of the time, it every day things.
Coffee is on.
...for some, Charlie Kirk is a saint
ReplyDelete