Sunday, October 27, 2024

Today Is Sunday, October 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

 

Yesterday, Saturday. We went to Spokane to see my son and his daughter. His wife was down in San Diego. She went down to see her college play football. She graduate of WASHINGTON STATE UNIVERSITY.



We went to Claudia's school, HIGH BRIDGE SCHOOL, which had a fall festival. We stopped at Burger King. As Bart was driving, I saw a place called THE THRIFTY SCOTSMAN. I had a chance to do some art with Wendy. She did this pumpkin in school.





Saute some onion, carrots, and celery in red wine. They're to be put in a beef stew. I'm not sure if this page I'm working on in my art journal not sure if I'm half done or not. 




I didn't want my "Q" search word to be either "queer" or "queen," So over at Wiki Art, I did the word "quiet". I chose to use the artwork called. "Quitebuff" Done by EUGENE BOUDIN. And here are some of his other WORKS.


Coffee is on.

1 comment:

  1. Your stew is going to taste amazing.
    It’s perfect comfort food

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, October 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Saturday. We went to Spokane to see my son and his daughter. His wife was down in San Diego. She went down to see her college p...