Friday, October 25, 2024

Today Is Friday, October 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.


Today art is from Wiki Art is called “The Ponds With A Herons” the painting was done by CHARLES DAUBIGNY. Look like he did little over 90 WORKS.


Yesterday. We didn't do anything. Or should I say very little.




Today. Just some odds and ends. I still need to get hold of few of my friends. To see if they would be interested in crayons. I got way too many. I will add some crayons for my Granddaughter creative supplies for Christmas. I'm looking and thinking of getting an CRAYON MELTER. But before that I need to get rid of few things. Plus I could go though some of our cookbooks. Usually we use recipes offline.



Keep meaning to get a paper shredder out of the thrift store. Usually there priced under $10. Paper clutter is issue we have at this resident. There paper I don't need float around.


Steve and I went to lunch at the senior center and they had nachos. And they food give away. We got plenty of zucchini. Thinking of making Minestrone soup.




Not sure if this art page is a third, fourth, or half done. I can truly say it not done.


Coffee is on.

3 comments:

  1. Zucchini loaf is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a slow day is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I like “The Ponds With A Herons!”

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Today art is from Wiki Art is called “The Ponds With A Herons” the painting was done by CHARLES DAUBIGNY . Look like he did little over 90 W...