Monday, July 15, 2024

Today, Is Monday July 14: This Is What Happened.

 


Still people don't believe our 🌎 is out of whack. I'm mainly 👄 about the climate. It surly been 🔥. Quite few days in 90's We try to get our outside chores done in morning, which is upper 60's or the lower 70's Muphy and I made a red neck 🐦 🛁. 

Just learn earlier today that Bart Father in law,  died Friday.



Yesterday Muphy and I hiked up in the mountain. I took my art journal with me did sketch. Still need to finish the page. Than I'm also continue working on page Saturday art group. Today art work was done the same year my mother, Myra was born 1923.

12 comments:

  1. ...if Trump is elected it will only get HOTTER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hike in the cooler air of the mountains sounds like a nice thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to hear about the Father-in-law. I like your bird bath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Condolences to Bart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Condolences... Good you had a hike in the mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While weather is not climate, it is true that the world is getting hotter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A hike in the mountains sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sympathy to Bart and his spouse. Our climate here has changed so much there is no more 'normal'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done…hiking up a mountain in the heat. I couldn’t do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It has been hot. We reached 120 this month.

    Sorry I've been MIA for almost 2 weeks. My internet was out and I had a hard time getting on blogs with my phone. But it's fixed now and I'm making my way around to all the blogs I love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiking in hot weather is not something I have done for awhile. The artwork you featured today was lovely. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, I went to Sandpoint with Qunella and did some shopping. She bought some undies for three of Lolita’s Grandchildren. It’s been ye...