Sunday, March 24, 2024

Today Is Sunday, March 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.





Last night, I started to do some prep work on my accordion book. The surface is on the slick side, so I applied two coats of white acrylic and two coats of gesso. I have to say I'm not all that impressed with this brand. Sanding what I put gesso on fixed the issue.
Plus, I worked on some artist trading cards. I'm doing a bird series. I'm clueless about when I will have them done. Sometime this week, I will take another three artist trading cards to our local gallery, Tea Scarlet.

This morning, we had ricotta pancakes with ham. I exercised for 20 minutes, worked on the table. Once again it got out of control. Both Murphy and I did the laundry.
I had a leftover turkey burrito for lunch. For dinner, we will have pork chops. I need some clarification about what we will have with them.

This coming week, I have my physical therapy on Monday and Friday morning. Also, on Monday, I have my mental health therapist. Murphy and I will go to the Senior center on Tuesday for lunch. Wednesday, we have an appointment for the pick-up and about the plugs. On Friday, I plan to see Lolita and work on some artist trading cards.

By the way Qunella called. Since I will be in town. I will meet her for coffee at under the sun. I need up date my bullet journal.


Coffee is on.  


11 comments:

  1. You have a busy week ahead. Hope it’s a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always like to hear what you eat at the senior centre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post what we have, at the senior center.

      Delete
  3. ...sounds like a busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I know I won't get it all done. But I know I will something done.

      Delete
  5. You do keep yourself occupied. This is a good thing! Your breakfast sound delicious. I wish I felt like cooking in the morning but I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At lest your keeping busy. Sounds like it’s going to be a lovely week for you

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...