Saturday, January 13, 2024

Today Is Saturday, January 13, 2023: This What Happened.




 Still cold! This morning, we had -22; in metric, it would be -30. Right now, we have -9 (-22). It poses to start warming up. By Wednesday, another round of snow is coming in.


I painted. I just did a background color for my next art journal page. It is gray in color. Waiting for it to dry. Sometimes, patience is the hardest part of being creative.

Yesterday, I looked at some art theses from different schools. Not all of our thesis. Senior projects and such. ROYAL COLLAGE ART is one of the top art schools in the world.




For dinner, we're having leftover Turkey and dressing. It needs to be used up. I will add the turkey in gravy over the dressing. I don't know what sort of veggies we will have with it.




I got called from the doctor's office. I have the start of arthritis in my hip. I have an office visit next month.




I featured the artist's work, QI PANWEIYI ZENGEFFIE LIROHAN SAHAYTAIR ALMORZHITONG, and UROOS JAMAL.


Coffee is on.



10 comments:

  1. That's way too cold, y'all keep warm. Hey, turkey and dressing sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw turkeys on sale this week. I need one now that you’ve mentioned it. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice artists' works. At least you know about your hip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. Way too cold for me. LOL Hope your hip gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't imagine living in minus temperatures! Wish you a lot of warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative post ~ be warm and cozy ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  7. -6 here this morning. Sorry to hear about hip. Arthritis is not pleasant. Did the doctor advise what type? I may have to go to rheumatologist. I have a very sore heel. If it doesn't get better I will have to go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about your hip. Hopefully the doc will have some solutions for you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, October 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I'm unsure how I feel or what my opinion is on my college turtle. I will set on. I doubt it. I will make any changes. I guess I can sa...