Monday, January 15, 2024

Today Is Monday, January 15, 2024: This Is What Happened.




Just got back from senior center. Went to exercise class. They didn't offer exercise class. My guess it because of the weather.

Had a good lunch. Roast beef, mashed potatoes, with gravy, roll, and also green beans. Plus a fruit salad. All last week, the meals where just past okay. Today meal was great.



A little later on. I'm going to set up my pills, work in art journal, and try to do a mind map for my story.

But I'm sure there other things I can do. But I'm start to feel a little muscle tension, from the exercises.




For the letter "B" I will feature the artist Miya Jazmin Browne, or known as BLCKGEEZER Her work I'm featuring is from Royal Art College.

She used two colors. I did one piece using on pink and blue. If you could only choose two colors to do some art, what two colors would you choose?

Take time time and look at some of her works, and fellow the links on her page. And also read her statement.

8 comments:

  1. ...Roast beef, mashed potatoes, with gravy, roll, and green beans, plus a fruit salad, sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, that lunch sounds really, really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice art. The senior lunch sounds great. Maybe orange and blue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only two colours? Maybe black and blue, but which shade of blue?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The senior center there is a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is your weather usually this cold most of the winter? Last winter my Idaho brother was upset about the lack of snow. This year he's done with the cold at least. Zero there this morning where he is at. We here are at least at 16 or so.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Artwork in two colors? I guess it would depend on what mood I wanted to convey. I have some combos I like, like green/pink, purple/orange, blue/orange etc.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, October 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I'm unsure how I feel or what my opinion is on my college turtle. I will set on. I doubt it. I will make any changes. I guess I can sa...