Thursday, November 09, 2023

Today Is Thursday, November 9, 2023: This Is What Happened.


 This is should be a short post. But I have thought that before and end up going on and on. Woke up about six thirty this morning. Mountains were fogged in. Temp 32 degree (0) 

In a little bit I will be going to Sandpoint. Tomorrow I will catch you up on my shopping adventures. Or possible Saturday. 



Today I'm taking part in THURSDAY ART AND DINNER DATE, and today theme is "Trains" On my father side, I know a lease three generation worked for railroad. My dad retired off the Union Pacific, he worked the fright train.



Our community is having a artist trading card exchange. This is one that I got the other day. A nine year person did. It got an age on back of card of nine years old. No name. I do sign the back of my cards, although I don't add my age. 

11 comments:

  1. ...this big kid still loves trains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like riding on trains, too. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of the artist card exchange. Interesting that you have the long family history with trains. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's some neat symbolism in the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have a fun shopping adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love watching freight trains going through the town crossing when I was on my way to school as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see trains at all here where I live. But growing up, I rode trains a lot. My father worked for Canadian National Railways and we did a lot of train travel! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I live in walking distance of where freight trains go through. With all the recent derailments, it is a worry. I've also done some train travel (mostly the Auto Train from Virginia to Florida, but also grew up depending on subways), and I enjoyed the long distance experience - except for sleeping. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...