Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Today Is Wednesday, November 8 2023: This Is What Happened.

 

Home all day! I do like being home. Did up an shopping list for my trip to Sandpoint tomorrow. Quenella and I are going. I got my list. Divide in two section.

The must, which includes these things.

Toilet paper

Paper towels

Paper plate-small package

Kitty food.

Sympathy card

cooking oil-under $3.00. Just got some the other day, a little over $4.00


Depends on cost of the items above ends up costing. Here is the other items on the list. I just want to keep it under $150.


Pencil bags, Going to but my art supplies. Got my finger cross that I have figured out how to organize my supplies

USB hub 4 to 6 connection

Insulated Coffee mug.

Thumb drive 6 to 8 MB


I'm sort of counting this in the budget.

Granddaughter Christmas clothes. I'm getting the granddaughter in Medford Oregon clothing.


I know $150 will cover the toilet paper down to the cooking oil. But what left of $150 I will start looking at other things on my list. I just don't see coming home with my entire list. There still 22 days left in month.


Paid bills yesterday and last one today. So checking count got depleted a bit. But I'm glad all bills are paid.


Murphy is sore, his back is bothering him quite bit. Wash up load of clothing. Did a drawing, of a face. Which should post in Friday face off. I'm think of attempting to write a poem. But I'm a little apprehension.


Coffee is on.

9 comments:

  1. ...I hope that Murphy feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like being home too. This week I've been able to get lots of things done around the house, and it feels good. Good luck with your shopping and budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Sacred in the ordinary.' ~ Have fun shopping ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice not to have to go out. I have to make lists, too, or else I could forget something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Murphy feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope Murphy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope Murphy takes care and is better soon. I would say buy your basic necessities that is on your list and from the rest of the money choose the most important things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Dora,
    maybe you could save money if you skip the paper towels? I don't know what you need it for, but I buy a bamboo paper towel once every two years. I don't know if they are available in the USA, but here is a link to a dealer in Europe so you can get an idea: https://www.campingwagner.de/product_info.php/info/p93936_Pandoo-Bambus-Kuechenrolle.html
    These cloths are washable, I can use them as dishcloths, as tissues or just to wipe the kitchen counter, then I wash them and use them again and again. That saves a lot of money (and it's environmentally friendly too ;-)).
    All the best to Murphy!
    Warm November greetings from Austria!
    Traude
    🍂🍃🍁🍃 🍂
    https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2023/11/ausflug-auf-den-harzberg-im-august-ein.htm

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, October 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Yesterday, Murphy and I went down to Post Falls to visit his sister Faith. She will be having back surgery sometime next week. I am not ...