Sunday, October 04, 2026

Today is Sunday, October 4, 2026: This Is What Happened.

 





To much cement on Friday, and had to rest to recovery. I have to say for the next few days I know it best for me to go a slower pace, for least a few days.

All though I had a good time.

My cousin painting were well done, and I will share them tomorrow. But I'm going to share two of works of CONNER KELLY . I had to touch them to see if they were actual made of wood.




I been working in my art journal. Earlier this morning. I went out to our drive way to pick up some small, and I mean small piece of gravel to glue it down. Well I picked up the journal by just one sided, and made a mess.

Not sure if the glue will be dried today, so I can continue on with it. I didn't actually used glue, I used mod podge. It works in same line as glue.


A few days I decided to grab a few pencil pouch, which I use for my art supplies, I can keep them separate. I know I used water crayons. But the other supplies I don't recall.




Before I went to the art exhibit, I stop in at ART SALVAGE , it like a thrift store just for creative supplies. It was located on west side, either on Maple of Ash street. There new place is much larger.

There entry or foyer was most welcoming. Not sure what the owls was made of.



. I did buy a few items. A pound of pack of scape paper, that weigh a pound, I got a 2 packs, which will be part of my granddaughter Christmas present.

I did set of limited of 10 items, and no more. I could got more, but I need to work with what I have. Could spent more time in there. Me, personally I would need a time limited, price limited, and or items limited.



At this point I feel that the UBC isn't a good fit. So far I only ran into business and life coaching. My blogs and those I visit, don't fit in either one of those categories. Plus I'm not looking to look into making money. I only think less then one percent makes money on social media. When I say money, money you can do something with. Like groceries, gas in rig, insurance, go to the movies,and etc. But I will continue playing for a while. Here is a link to some of their POST

I found though chat gpt, a link of BLOG CHALLENGE, but I like the word a party or social.

WRITING and MIXED CHALLENGE. , PHOTO CHALLENGE, and PARTY LINKS.

Today I'm linking to SUNDAY IN THE ART ROOM

Coffee is on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today is Sunday, October 4, 2026: This Is What Happened.

  To much cement on Friday, and had to rest to recovery. I have to say for the next few days I know it best for me to go a slower pace, f...