Saturday, November 25, 2023

Today Is Saturday, November 25, 2023: This Is What Happened.

 

I'm wondering why I woke up at four on the twenty-fourth morning. I felt rested. Went to bed around nine at night. But later in the day, it hit me. Felt tired and worn out. Plus, I gave myself permission to be lazy.


Had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. If I count right, there were 16 there. My husband was the oldest; there will be 73 on Monday, And my granddaughter Wendy is the youngest at five.

Plenty of food to eat. But what I enjoyed the most was how much joy it brought me. Wendy and another little boy were there. Who was a couple weeks older than Wendy. How they react to each other. They drew pictures and chatted away. I have no idea what they even talk about. What do five-year-olds talk about? But they were thrilled and happy with each other.




I went to art-insight today. It was on Wednesday evening at Pearl. But now she is having it on Saturday. I like supporting the Pearl as much as I can. But the lighting could be better. Mostly when one working on visual art. The lighting at Rawlings is much better.


Had fun! Start by discussing how a person has negative thoughts about themselves. But one can develop a positive way of thinking.



But I wonder why people put certain things in their art pieces. I don't know if one can see this in my own art. There is a telephone, nail file, and sidewalk. The telephone represents communication, and the nail file means smoothing out rough edges. And then the sidewalk is a safe place to walk, or it should be. I like using AUNT FLO. Sometimes, I want to look up things I did in art and see what they come up with.

So let's see what PHONENAIL FILE, and then SIDE WALK.


After art, I went and got my RSV vaccine. I don't know how many in my area are getting seasonal vaccines. There choice.




After that, I went to pick up some groceries. And advent calendars for my granddaughters. Will send them off in the first part of the week.


Coffee is on.

11 comments:

  1. ...we got our RSV vaccines too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought advent calendars too, storybook ones for the twins, where each window has a tiny story book instead of chocolate, and ones with chocolates for their older brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving! And I like the symbolism you chose for your art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should go get that last vaccine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thanksgiving sounds wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting on the age ranges, this is life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Art & Insight looks like a very interesting class to take. I haven't seen anything like that in my area. So glad to hear your Thanksgiving was so special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you had a very nice Thanksgiving dinner, that's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a delightful Thanksgiving ~ filled with love.

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days ~
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanksgiving sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Yesterday, I went to Sandpoint with Qunella and did some shopping. She bought some undies for three of Lolita’s Grandchildren. It’s been ye...