Monday, February 13, 2023

Today Is Monday February 13 2023, This Is What Happen.

 



We got home safely from our Trip to Spokane. However, we did go to the MAC and enjoyed everything. So though out today's post, I'm going to share the artwork of LILA SHAW GIRVIN.'




Sometimes I don't get abstract art. I have been considering taking an abstract art class, and I may better understand it. I understand that the P.O.A.C. offer classes. I know someone who is taking a class on impressionism. But also, the library in Sandpoint offers classes and different events.

Anyhow, I would like to take a Poetry class.





I did manage to get my walk in this morning. Slightly breezy. It tried to rain, but only a few drops came down.



Murphy woke with a muscle cramp. He says sitting any length of time. It can bother him. It is about a 2-hour drive down to Spokane. Then the drive back.



One place Regis I stop in at our book store. I found this book on HELEN KELLER. Liz mentioned that she could meet anyone; it would have been Helen Keller. Plus, she also mentioned she would like to receive a package. The book cost me under four dollars.

I also tried to see if the bookstore could get me this BOOK. But it looks like not available.




I got this beautiful plant for my birthday. It was from Bart and his gang, which I'm using for my picture of the day.


Coffee is on, and stay safe.

10 comments:

  1. Happy BeLated Birthday Dora!!!! I think your art trip sounds fun. I love a good museum visit. And love that you consider an art class to explore your curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the art, I wouldn't say I understand abstract art but for some reason I like these pieces. Nice plant too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I love your plant in a basket. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your desire for knowledge, Peppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I hope that you will have a lovely Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I rather like the art. It's calming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a pretty gift and I'm glad you're home safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, late but I hope it was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday. I love the gift basket of plants, will you plant them out into pots?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...