Friday, November 26, 2021

Today Is Friday November 26 2021, This Is What Happen

 

Still put my photos on Thumb drive. I already recently shown first photo in May of 2020. Not long ago. I been slowly pulling things off the twin bed in this room. Found trash which went in to trash can, thrift store items, and items I forgot about. Plus more fabrics. Once I retire I can sew until cows come home. It would big heard. 


This one later photo our game camera took. A door which was open to our shed/garage. It can be conservation item. We went to Bart in law for Thanksgiving. They were 6 adults and 2 kids. All was good, great food and company. 

Look like Bart is strongly considering doing the Proton cancer treatment. What I gather we will be going over to Seattle, early part of year. Murphy and I will pay for Molly stay over there. She renting one of those vacation rental. Not sure which one. With Covid, visiting him during his treatment will be impossible. I didn't hear him or anyone say he having chemotherapy. Murphy said he was getting it. I know there different types of chemo. 

I'm trying to understand what Cancer is. I have an make believe safety box, that I keep my son cancer in. So I can deal with it on my time. Earlier I look up definition of cancer...It a disease caused by an uncontrolled division of abnormal cell in body" Educating my self on Cancer will only help. 


From cleaning off the twin bed. I ended up large stack of fabric, which I add fabric corner. Bed is well of 97.3% clean off. Cowhide and few other things will head out to thrift store. And sign I made in a fabrication class, which will be hung. There 2 totes I need to go though next to bed. Hopefully they will be lighten up and they will be haul into the basement. 


 Just order my older 3 granddaughter there new outfit. I bought the youngest out of Larson, in Bonners Ferry. 


Murphy asked me to make a list for him. I start one in my head...it goes something like this. 1 Jewelry, got plenty and hardly wear the stuff I have. 2. Clothing, sure not short on that. 3 Art classes, well there covid. Only a small percentage practice covid safety. The only thing I could come up with is slippers. But I like a little more on list. Than one item. 

 

Today artist is MYRA LANDAU Some of her painting reminds me of  GEE BEND QUILTS Did a load of wash. Work tomorrow. I don't recall which one is my past word to my "Affordable Care Act" I have redbook with my basic passwords. I have bit of time to get it done. But I don't want wait until last dog is hung. 

Coffee is on and stay safe 

13 comments:

  1. I'll bet you are really looking more and more forward to retirement. All the best to Bart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had an ok thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have asked for a small eucalyptus tree for Christmas :) I hope you have some nice presents, books and book vouchers are always a good ask if you are stuck for ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes learning about cancer can help with the fear.
    I’m glad your putting it in a box and dealing with it as you can
    There are so many treatments I hope and pray one will be successful for your son

    Decluttering is great for your mind and soul
    You will have so much fun once your retired
    If it’s all orderly and organised it will be a blessing to play in the craft room

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have enough fabric to open a shop! I'd be happy with just one thing on a Christmas list, there's not much I want or need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you are retired you will have more time and still not get everything done! I still have projects I am going to do 'one day' ! Have a great weekend, hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Retirement can be a blessing!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cancer is the nastiest thing. I never get why "we" invest on how getting to Mars instead of fighting this desease with full force.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...I have always been fascinated by the quilts in Gee Bend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the best to Bart and to you all, cope the best way you can.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was also caught with not much knowledge about cancer when my wife developed breast cancer in 2017. What I thought I knew about it would not fill a tea cup. The education was eye opening. The one good thing is we have a better shot of beating it than ever before. My thoughts are with you.

    Keep it "tween the ditches ................................

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much of the fear comes from not knowing. Educating yourself about cancer is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've got quite the fabric stash.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...