Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Today Is Wednesday November 24 2021, This Is What Happen

 

 
Let see how this font work and size. On my end it looks pretty good. Before I went to work I finished putting some photos on a thumb drive. The above one is me, caught by our game camera. "I'm Really Wild" there is those day in past. I was wild.


This is last photo I loaded up. Not sure why game camera went off. Work was pretty routine. The only grip I have is washing machine at Apartment complex. The washing machine doesn't spin correctly. This time the apartment complex has a maintenance person knows what he doing. Like the last one. Is complete different story. It something I could blog about at later posting. 

Statement time...I'm anxious about going to Thanksgiving. Though out the day I try to calm my mind. By thinking of what strength I have to pull my self though it. And the strength Bart support team has. No doubt he loved. In my last therapy session we did a little EMDR less than five minutes. I recall having these same anxieties when I went to family gatherings when I was younger, when I was younger we lived in Spokane Valley Washington. So majority of  relatives lived up here in Boundary County Idaho. When I was younger that for some reason my behavior wouldn't be appropriate. Now I worry about going and something is mention about Bart Cancer and I start to cry uncontrollable. I hope the tools my therapist gave me to deal work. I hope I don't come to that. 
Cuss a bit under my breath. I forgot my book I been reading. Love letters Virginia Woolf and Vita Sackerille West. I was going to read it during my lunch hours. But I forget it. I would of starting reading the letters from 1938. The first letter is from Virginia to Vita. The first line in book goes as "I'm so sick of this blasted London; its perpetual drab, it drips....
I will pick up right before go to bed. 

I wonder why I even bother wearing a mask or even got vaccinated, to protect Trump cult following.  30.4% of our county is full vaccinated. Today we had 8 new cases. Which don't see like many. But considering our population here is 11, 845. Case per 100,000 is 465.50. And there 47 death so far from the plaque. I'm sure they will be plenty of letters to Editor over this ARTICLE They're about 200 people that employed at our local hospital and if only 30.4% is vaccinated. It comes to down to 61.8 people had gotten vaccine for covid. 

As you may know I'm fan of Frida Kahlo. But today I went with work of WOLF KAHN 






 

16 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family hope it goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a bit anxious about gatherings because I am not good at conversation, or even just chit-chat. I can answer questions, but if people start discussing opinions on things, I get lost. I just don't understand a lot of things, like politics and sports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:55 PM

    Enjoy Thanksgiving for what it is, a nice friendly gathering of family. You'll be fine.

    If I lived in London, marvellous as it is, I think I might begin a letter the same way Virginia began hers to Vita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy being with your family, take care! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanks Alot Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...I hope that your day goes smoothly !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing the seven hours of driving in one day thing today. Its exhausting and there's not one thing I look forward to about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving 🦃. Enjoy the time with your family. They’re the only thing that truly matter. I love the art today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Thanskgiving, I hope your anxiety will ease and that you will be able to enjoy yourself. Blessings to you and your family, especially your son Bart x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't much like gatherings, either. I've gotten to the point where if it's going to be way uncomfortable for me, I don't go. Life is too short to spend time in situations I can avoid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What happened in childhood can haunt us for life.
    Just today again I was told to not make myself smaller - different person, same words.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Thanksgiving from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this font better than the script which looked nice but was hard for me to read.
    We finally get a photo of you!
    I love that you read, reading is good. I wish I did more of it.
    I hope you had a good Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Thanksgiving to you and family. I too dread big gathering. I will be lost for words to say with some people who makes me uncomfortable. Have a beautiful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...