Saturday, November 27, 2021

Today Is Saturday November 27 2021, This Is What Happen


Today is Hubby Birthday and he turn 71. He thought he wouldn't live this long. Anyhow he out lived both of his parents.


Money on squeeze. I haven't been getting my total hours in with Liz. I don't know when she will be back. Her son got hit by train yesterday, and killed. I will let all of you know more when I know more. She lost her oldest son around this time last year. How odd Liz and Regis friend ship may be. In a strange way their good for each other.


Regis and I made a quick trip to Library in Sandpoint. One can get 8 dvd from the Library down there. I only can recall two of Regis. "A Beautiful Day In the Neighborhood". And" Man Who Stared At Goats". I left three movies with Liz. One was "Who Afraid of .Virginia Woolf". "War Horse", and the other one is about Victoria and Elizabeth. I kept 2 for my self which is Great Train and Shadow Voices. Plus a book to read, Samuel Pepys Diary. 

Rain most of day and today artist is ABRAHAM MIGNON


13 comments:

  1. How awful for Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad to hear about Liz's son and that she lost her other son last year. Too awful to think about. Does she have other children?
    My ex hubby is 73 now and my sister will be 73 at the end of January. None of us feels old yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:34 AM

    Gosh, that is awful about Liz's son, and losing a second son.
    Well, happy birthday to Murphy. I've out lived my father, but my mother at 87 will be unlikely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the train accident, that is terribly sad for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about Liz' son, that's tragic! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness for libraries!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I feel so bad for Liz! What a tragedy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sad about Liz. It's tragic enough to lose one child. To lose two, and within a year of each other, it's (to me) unimaginable. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How terrible for Liz. Yikes. Very sad.
    Happy birthday to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your Hubby from all of us. That's horrible for Liz, realy awful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How terrible for your friend Liz to lose both her sons. My daughter worked the suicide help line and sometimes when people would call and tell her what they were going through, she said she often understood why they were suicidal. Yet while there is life there is hope. . .or is there?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, poor Liz …parents aren’t supposed to bury their children… she will truly need your support.

    Happy birthday to your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday to your husband. Prayers for Liz. Losing a child is devastating.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...