Sunday, September 27, 2026

Today Is Sunday, September 27, 2026: This Is What Happened.

 



Just found 2 sites, recently. One is called ART HELPER and the other one is ULTIMATE BLOG CHALLENGE.

As in the art helper, still learning my way around. At this point I have no desire to sell my art. Not saying I never will. But I'm curious about other things. What does the art piece say. I know different people will see it differently.

Ages ago I have taken part in the Ultimate blog challenge. Main reason is meet other bloggers. I look like a trip around the world.


Had someone come and look at my ceramic supplies. It was a younger couple. They want to talk among them self, about the purchase. I complete understand. The main reason we're selling them. We just can't handle the weight of the molds.



Murphy had trouble getting out of the tub. It's not fair or right for me to talk about someone weight. For me I need to “Look in the mirror before you look out the window” I'm sure not a rack of bones either. Today I been taking small walks, around the yard. The fall colors are lovely.


When I pick up the pork roast yesterday. I got some chicken hearts for dinner. The price was $2.48 a pound. I recall organ meet being under $1.00 a pound.

I believe the senior center next month, will be serving liver and onions. I know people either like liver or not.



Yesterday, I wrote about the last name of Verstegen. Today I'm going to look into the surname of Murphy paternal grandmother. 'Altmaier” and her given name Elizabeth Theo. I'm using A.I to get though this. His Grandmother was 16 out of 21. Children. I thought a set of my great grandparent had lot of kids, 16 of them. Not all the children made it to adulthood. What I can fine only 3 left the state of Nebraska.



Altmaier meaning...Alt meaning old, Maier meaning Steward, bailiff, estate manager.

The name been used for 700 years or more.

A few famous Altmaier is PETER, JAKOB, and DANIEL

Now let look into the name of Elizabeth meaning..."God is my oath" and her middle name Theo...This time I will do the German meaning is “Brave People”




Today I'm hooking up with ,SUNDAY IN THE ART ROOM. I thought why not I would have A.I figure which three tarot cards. This blog post is...1. The World ?

This is the strongest card for the Art Helper and Ultimate Blog Challenge sections.

The World is about connection, circles, completion, and seeing yourself as part of something larger. You write about meeting bloggers and feeling as though the challenge gives you a trip around the world. Art Helper also opens another circle of people looking at art and interpreting it differently.

I also see The World in your genealogy work. You move from Verstegen to Altmaier, from Elizabeth Theo to the meanings of names, and from one generation to another. You're continually connecting pieces of a much larger human story.

The interesting part is that you're not trying to sell your art. You're asking what the art says. That's very World-like: the work leaves your hands and becomes part of a larger conversation.

2. Strength ?

Strength appears in the parts concerning the body, aging, compassion, and restraint.

Murphy having difficulty getting out of the tub brings physical vulnerability directly into the entry. Then you catch yourself before commenting on his weight:

“It’s not fair or right for me to talk about someone weight.”

Then comes your wonderful reminder:

“Look in the mirror before you look out the window.”

That is Strength—not physical strength, but self-control and compassion. You recognize something uncomfortable about yourself and choose not to use another person's vulnerability as a place to stand above them.

Your small walks around the yard also fit Strength. You're not describing some dramatic transformation. You're simply saying, today I'm taking small walks. Strength can be quiet persistence.

Even the ceramic molds have a Strength quality: the younger couple is considering buying them because they're becoming too heavy for you to handle. There is strength in recognizing when something has become too much to carry.

3. The Hermit ?￯ᄌ 



The Hermit is present throughout the genealogy and name-searching portion.

You're digging backward into Murphy's family history: Elizabeth Theo Altmaier, her 21 children, Nebraska, the meaning of Altmaier, and the meanings of Elizabeth and Theo.

But The Hermit isn't simply “research.” It's the desire to understand something for yourself.

You're using AI as a tool to help you walk through unfamiliar information, but the questions are still yours. You keep asking: Who were these people? What did their names mean? Where did they go? What happened to them?

And there's a nice connection between The Hermit and your opening discussion of art. You aren't satisfied with simply producing an art piece. You want to look at it and ask what it means. That's a Hermit question.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, September 27, 2026: This Is What Happened.

  Just found 2 sites, recently. One is called ART HELPER and the other one is ULTIMATE BLOG CHALLENGE . As in the art helper, still lea...