Friday, November 19, 2021

Today Is Friday November 19 2021, This Is What Happen

 


The worst thing to day was almost a flat tire. Regis and I went to a thrift store and yes I got some fabrics. But I did finish out Bree toy shopping.

The items is still in my car. I will get it out and take a photo and post in tomorrow blog. Now on to getting Wendy toys for us. I want to get her Tonka metal back hoe. So far the cheapest I found was $40 and my toy limit is $25 for each Grandchild. I will get them new outfit, PJs and book. 

Well after the thrift store, we drove over to convenient store, so Regis could get pack cheap cigars. I think he thinks he is important that he smokes cigars. Like big tycoon back in gilded age. Well I had zero plans to go into the store. But he told my right back tire was beyond super low. The good thing I park almost next to the air pump. Had to move car maybe 12 feet. So I went and broke a dollar down, 4 quarters and fill up tire. Took Regis back home And went over to Les Schwab to get it fixed.



After tire was fixed. Went over to Under the sun and in back part there little Bistro called SOUL SHINE and afterward I had little time to kill. So I went up to Second Chance adoption thrift store. Just look around to kill time. Went to my therapy section.

In this paragraph I will try to post the new 30 day rule in home and or personal care. In the past if a person didn't received care in there home, unless your medical facilities such a hospital, rehab, and such. If your basically not around to receive your services in a 30 day period. A person would loose their caregiving services. I knew the rules changed because of covid. At this time the 30 day is on hold until mid January of 2022. It base on the percentage of positive covid cases. I'm not sure what number there looking for. Every week or two week they review what the percentage of people test positive cases and than determine to hold it at the current 90 days or move the date to new 90 days. Look like the positive test rate in United States is about 5.6%. My state of Idaho is at 12.4% and county of boundary is 21.86%. So my supervisor told me how to get some hours in with Liz. Until she goes home I know there no way I can get in complete assign hours which is slightly under 16 hours per week. My guess I would get in possible up to 6 hours a week.


Not sure what abstract is or even if I understand it. Sometime I feel my life is abstract. But times I don't understand it. Today feature artist is ERNO GRUNBAUM

Coffee is on and stay safe. 

13 comments:

  1. Great that you were near a pump to fill up the almost flat tire. There are days we may feel that our life is an abstract. Happy shopping for gifts for your grand kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last photo is from Erno Grünbaum, he was Jewish and was persecuted by the Nazis, and the photo shows Jesus in font of the synagogue, as he was also persecuted and put to death. Erno was killed in a concentration camp. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:31 AM

    Your life is busy. You dealt with the flat tyre very well. Covid figures around the world are not good. Why aren't people getting vaccinated and wearing masks in busy places?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Les Schwab is a name that I'm familiar with, but we don't have them in this area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    I am glad you named the artist at the end - I was appreciating what I was seeing, though it was new to me.

    Yeah, COVID is still casting a long shadow - so much still affected by its presence and there is unquestionable a mood that has dropped upon many of us that is unexpressable yet prevalent. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can back to the regular number of hours you have had per week. Having a reduced income must be terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you didn't have a totally flat tire. That hours thing sounds a bit confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such an appreciation for art, Valerie knows a lot about art

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never had to pay for air, wonder if that's a location thing? Glad you noticed it so you could take care of the problem before getting stranded some place. Sounds like you're making good headway with your Christmas shopping. Do swing by for a visit. Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't done Christmas shopping. I have to send everything so I"m not sure I will do much because postage is so expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can’t say I love the painting, but I appreciate it. So deep and full of meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember Tonka trucks, we gave a huge one to our son for Christmas when he was almost six, he took it to school for almost half the next year and all the kids took turns sitting on it and scooting around the play yard.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't like that first painting. Something about it...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...