Thursday, November 18, 2021

Today Is Thursday November 18 2021, This Is What Happen.

 


Not sure how this post will turn out, and from time to time in our life we just have to wing it. I'm still going though the alphabet of painters. Today feature artist is ELIZABETH FORBES 



I got some more photo put on thumb drive. Some place in this post I will share my first and last photo I put on drive.


Took a little time trying to figure out my BRITONS TRIBE. I know my dad side came from area of CITY OF CARLISLE and Village of WETHERAL. Which is located on England and Scotland boarders. I know there some Welsh in there, my Grandma Olive seem proud of the Welsh in family. They're only 10% Welsh for me. 

Work went good. Took Regis to his cognitive therapy. He kept dozing off. Not sure why. I checked his medicine pack. And he spot on. So usually afterwards he has physical therapy. But not today. So I drop him off and got him a half gallon of milk, just under $2 and 7 up. His glasses came in and want to go down and get them tomorrow, he got them though Wal Mart. I told him we will go and get them on Monday and we will also go to Library down in Sandpoint. They have pretty good selection of DVDs. 



The main reason we won't be going to Sandpoint tomorrow, because I have my therapy and before I want to go in to the local COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP and see what they have on file on us. Confession time...I don't want to hunt up all the paper work they need. Plus now they have a new program or it new to me. They help people with there water bill. Plus weather looks better on Monday. Regis is like kid in so many way. He needs it now. 



Well I woke up to no snow, and when I drove home from work the ground was slightly covered with snow. 



As many of you know my hours got cut in half. And yes Liz is still on Regis couch. It none of my business she there. But if it wasn't for Covid as very soon she will be remove off of home/personal care service. I'm not sure if it counted as 30 weekdays or just 30 days including the weekend. 

So Christmas budget is changed this year. Hubby and I will be ok. The bills will get paid. But I'm trying to figure out how to get my sons to get there dad some type of tablet for Christmas. Not letting on money is bit squeezed. I don't want them sending us money. I've ask both my son their opinion on tablets, and other people. Just learn that Amazon has some kind of check out book. I have mix opinion about Amazon. My main complaint is they pay no taxes or very little. Plus damage they do to smaller business. My main grumble about our local library is really no covid precautions. Because of low tax base there limited items in there.

I started back exercising.  

Coffee is on and stay safe 

    

12 comments:

  1. You take good care of Regis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your boys can get a tablet for their dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a lot going on! Yes Amazon is.... some "thing"...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Amazon is doing a 'black friday' event for discounts. How lovely to have some snow - we rarely see it in the south of the UK these days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a good weekend. This time of year I just dread shopping if any kind...physical or online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am limiting what comes from Amazon this year too. Nothing would be perfect. Buying local is much preferred.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the art! I had an Amazon tablet once, it was really just one big commercial to buy things from Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope we get some snow this Winter. We hardly ever get any.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I spend far too much of my money on Amazon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Regis could be sleeping just because it gets darker earlier. Maybe a winter thing? I know I've been tired lately...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes the only option is to deal with the “devil”. Maybe if your sons put in some money and you put in some money you can get the tablet for your hubby
    But if you can’t well. It Is what it is
    Take care and stay safe

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...