Saturday, November 20, 2021

Today Is Saturday November 20 2021, This Is What Happen




 It half past 12 in daylight hours. Thought it was Saturday I can post at my leisure. Yesterday in my post I mention I finish up toy shopping for Bree Christmas stuff. On to Wendy. This stuff animal one way it an alligator and the other way it dog. 


Start to set up my bullet journal and at this point I only got the monthly calendar done. I divided into 2 halves. 1st part of December and 2nd half of December. Not sure if you notice in photo. I start my week off on Sunday and ended on Sunday. I did fix it. Oh crapo! I got the wrong photo and can't figure out how to remove it. 


I bet the world knows about Kyle Rittenhouse and he's lead story majority of news source and or social media. So I'm leaving no link, anyone want to learn or read about Kyle can google it.  I don't think my blah blah blah is going to make difference. But since this is my blog. And I have right to exercise my first FIRST AMENDMENT as much as any other amendments. Let toss in SECOND AMENDMENT I can understand why people from other countries don't want to visit the United States., our fascination and love for guns. It part of our culture I honestly don't get. Since time of Trump the Vigilantism seems to be making ground. It bothers me that extreme mental unstable people can purchases guns. Now anyone who is white can march though streets playing tin little solider with gun. 



Did get load of laundry done, I did darks and heavier clothing. I went though my pant drawers, and found I believe 3 pants I will be taken to thrift store. Paid bills, didn't pay gas or water bill. Need a copy of them so we can get help this winter of paying them. Will line up paper work for them,  Tuesday I will get every thing copy I need to. So hopeful I can mail it off later that day or following day. Since it Thanksgiving is this Thursday. They won't get paper work till following week. If I have time I will start on my 2022 credit for my medical insurance. Obama Care, it been good for our family. Read a little bit in my current book. Virginia Woolf and Vita Sackville love letters. Listen to couple of podcast of Rachel Maddow, as I finish up bullet journal for month of December. 



Couple local news event I like to share. One of our local CAFE is once again offer a free Thanksgiving dinner. I have no issue being charitable. But this is plain stupid during a pandemic. With our percentage of positive cases and low vax rate. If they want to still do this and keep people safe. Why don't they do a Thanksgiving meal to go. So you drive and pick up your meal. Than it looks like if hospital might be loosing it funding from Medicare, if there staff isn't VAX. Now I'm wondering if Idaho don't come around will federal government, pull dollars from our state. Wouldn't blame them. 



Today Feature artist is ELSIE DALTON HEWLAND. Never tried to do any type of art in my community.

Coffee is on and stay safe

17 comments:

  1. I understand your views on Rittenhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t get me started on Rittenhouse, I could talk all night…our gun culture is deadly, isn’t it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with everything you said :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The verdict for Kyle Rittenhouse is a disgrace. It makes me so angry to even think about it! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute toy ! Two in one ! That's true that nobody here understands the American gun laws, the wild west is long gone ! My aunt lived in Madison/Wisconsin, Ever since a guy like Trump spent 4 years in the white house, everything is possible in the USA. I have been often in Madison and have never met people who were for guns !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally understood your concerns and view of this latest upset and mess of a court case. The judge should have been removed right away, after comments he made. What a sorry excuse for a judge. I have the feeling it's just another part of the Pandora Box that our last miserible, messy, and hate filled president let loose. The jury.. and people in general seem to think we don't need check balances and punishment's for things we done. I just don't get how we are more backwards then ever.

    I like your new blog look too Dora!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3:10 AM

    If you had a high vaccination rate and a low infection rate, the free dinner would be wonderful for so many people. It sounds too risky now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Protesters aren’t safe any more since the vigilantes can murder them without consequence. Scary thought!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep in mind protesters were carrying guns too. My friend father small business was burned to the ground by protesters. Not sure why everyone is okay with violence & hate. Both are wrong in my opinion.

      Delete
  9. I share your feelings on guns and Rittenhouse. Trump has empowered a lot of stupid people.
    Carrington is a favourite of mine,too. There are many of her works on the streets of Guanajuato Mexico.
    I wrote a post here.
    https://junkboattravels.blogspot.com/2016/03/lenora-carrington.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those toys are really cute and the art today is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The judge should have been removed but as I understand it the law in Wisconsin about self defense also needs to be totally rewritten. Justice was not served but the letter of the law was. It will be murder on the streets now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute toy. I haven't seen anything like it. What s wonderful gesture of free Thanksgiving meal. Biden said that 80% are vaxxed and that gives me hope. My sister got her vax at Walgreens and the told her it was only good for 6-8 months. Maybe that is why the spike happened & booster is recommended.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Thanksgiving Dora. Cute toys.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a cute toy. Hope your granddaughter enjoys it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an interesting collection you have here.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...