Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Today Is Tuesday August 17 2021, This is What Happen

 Let just back up to YESTERDAY Regis was playing his manipulating game and manipulating his self right out of both procedures. So I will see what happens. Work went ok, most of my day was spend with Liz.

Well it Tuesday and it time for weekly report on well being. Haven't yet came up with a common sense eating, that I could do. Last week I didn't pick a topic from my overeater anonymous work book. Well last week I had plan to take something from chapter 3 and 4. Well 4 has quite a few question for us to answer. It about taking stock about one self. Well hopeful by next Tuesday I can pull up one. So today I will be taking something from chapter 3...What are some of the ways which I can do my inventory? What I approach will I take? I start a list in back of my workbook, and write about them, in my blog. At time I call my blog my therapist. Than I been going though the alphabet and dealing with certain parts of my life. Pretty much in middle of the alphabet. Today letter is "N" and my word is "numb" Since going to any of my weight lost support group. I became aware of how I use food to numb and deal with my emotions. When something happen either good or bad. I will stuff my face with food. In past it took longer time or amount of food before I came to my senses. Yesterday after my day with Regis when I came home I start to stuff my face, to do with stress and his manipulating. First there no need me to feel guilty of his choice he made and his behavior. So I pulled my self together and stop eating. 

Numbers was up. 

Check out from Library in Sandpoint. Volume one Diary of Virginia Woolf. Just start reading. She sound some what a "snob" and starting to wonder if her family came from Anglo Saxon or the Wasp "White Anglo Saxon Protestants" Well I could very well be in this group. Most of my ancestors came from Great Britain. One of my 3rd Great Grandmother was a Stevens/Stephens. Wondering if there a family connect and how. Editor Note: Virginia Woolf maiden name was Stephen.

On raining days my cat elderly kitty Ziggy on these rain day moves a lot slower. Had coffee with my friend Quenella and with covid cases, he drank out on the back porch.

Coffee is on and stay safe

16 comments:

  1. You definitely weren't to blame for Regis' decisions. You can only do what you can do for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regis decisions are nothing to do with you, no need to feel guilty. I plan on emptying my fridge and pantry of all expired foods and if it is something I only bought for a recipe and didn't use again I just won't buy that again. I don't know how that will help control my eating, but it's some sort of start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manipulating is an awful thing to do, sorry you had to take that. I had such a colleague over years, he was a true as#hole...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You aren't to blame for other peoples decisions! Have a great day! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see that you are taking control of your destiny and not allowing other people's decisions/behaviours to impact on your day - eating is very much a comfort thing for many of us - personally I try to 'reward' myself when I get the need to indulge by getting something really good for me like fresh mango or asparagus - things that I really love. Of course a big french stick goes down well too - it's all about balance, overdo it today, cut back tomorrow. Nice that you have a cat, didn't know. For me, a home is not a home without a cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every one has his or her right to their own decision. Hope he will change his mind later on. There are days I tend to overeat and regret it later. Due to the high covid cases here, we are not having visitors or visiting anyone for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:25 AM

    At least you are awake up to Regis and so know if he tries to manipulate or play games with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all have choices to make, and that's it...OUR choices

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you to realize your stress eating and to stop such a reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emotional eating is a problem for many people, myself included, you are not alone with this one Dora, but it sounds like you pulled yourself together nicely ✨

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad you don’t approve of WASP even if you might be one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Regis sounds like a handful sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know it was frustrating and you are self aware enough to realize you dealt with your frustration by eating. Can you think of another way to deal with the stress and frustration?

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's hard watching our pets get older and slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are not to blame for other peoples decisions.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  16. HAHA....I am like the slow moving cat! Rain and my body just do not always play pretty together. As for eating right, haha....what is that? Actually, I know how to cook for those type of meals but its just me, my body like I said, don't play good on most days and the rain don't always have to be around....so taking time to cook is not always where I spend my energy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...