Monday, August 16, 2021

Today Is Monday August 8 2021, This Is What Happen

 Let just me vent. This coming Regis was schedule to have endoscopy and coloscopy. I have to agree with most people who had a coloscopy is just plain inconvenient. Prep part of it. Well he want to his way. He found away to do it on the internet, that the clean out was done in two day. So when he was having his interview at hospital were it was going to be. He was telling them he was going to the prep work his way, not the way it was prescribe to him. Well it was called off. But get this he was complain about the knock medicine. But it ok for the endoscopy. Not sure what will happen now. Waiting for his primary doctor to see what next step is. In general they're no reason why anyone  can't do a coloscopy at our local hospital. Once we will go see his regular doctor and it depends what happens. But if they want to send him out of area and they can do it here, I won't drive him. But I will see what his doctor says. 

Had my mammogram. Doctor called and my thyroid nodule it was just at size they want to do biopsy. They will send me down to some doctor in Post Falls, it will be about week. Kinda of curious what they're procedure because of covid.

Well I took Regis to library in Sandpoint. The reason we went to library is to get some dvd so during his clean out he could just kick back and watch some type flicks. But as we were at Library I had no clue they were going to cancel it. 




Garden doing ok. Picked some green beans and share them with Liz and one of Regis neighbors. 

Our large tree looking from backyard, looking over the roof.

I think this would be so cool to do and be part of HUMAN LIBRARY. The only thing in my area is that hardly anyone is taking covid serious. I understand the fair was packed and it sound like no one had mask, and our vaccine rate has yet made 26% 

Coffee is on and stay safe  


15 comments:

  1. Having a procedure canceled is very frustrating. When can they reschedule?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure. He didn't want an coloscopy, so I believe his aim was to manipulate him self out of coloscopy and end up doing both.

      Delete
  2. I saw something about the human library. Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Regis does the proper clean out and has the colonoscopy, it must be important if his doctor recommended it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well with the examinations! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I need to have a colonoscopy, but I keep putting it off. You may enjoy this:

    https://backroadstraveller.blogspot.com/2021/08/tuesdays-treasures-bisa-butler-portraits.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all the procedure can be done smoothly and everything will turn out well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be frustrating for the medical professionals to deal with a population which refuses to vaccinate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So frustrating to work with clients who insist on doing thing "my way."

    ReplyDelete
  9. At least the garden is doing well ! Slowly also the reluctant people against the vaccin changed their mind because when you have your vacccin certificate on your smarphone or on paper you can go everywhere and travel. Without not only restaurants and shops of course. No theatre no cinema no festivals nothing. It's a bit of blackmailing but apparently it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too bad about Regis messing that up and we wish you all the best with that biopsy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frustrating to have a procedure cancelled like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The prep for a colonoscopy is indeed the worst part of the whole procedure, it's a shame they cancelled Regis appointment now he'll have to prepare all over again! Hope your own tests go well Dora ✨

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your tests go well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...