Sunday, August 08, 2021

Today Is Sunday August 8 2021, This Is What Happen

 Usually Sunday I pop back and review comment, and pick three at random. Confession time...This partly type out Saturday the 7th of August. 

Doubt I will be every world traveler and figure I will possible see a few things here in United States. If this darn plaque. It my new name for covid. Well though blogger we get chance to meet all sort of cool people. The farthest is from Australia.  And they are Andrew of HIGH RISER, Grace of PERTH DAILY PHOTO and Angela of AUSSIE EMPTY NESTER Well they been a few time I have looked for a local blogger. I think a few times I have ran into Sandpoint and or Coeur D Alene but they didn't blog on regularly. Anyhow way I go off at times about my area. Maybe it all for the best me not to visit to many local blogs. My closes blog I visit is from Sweet Home Oregon. And her name is Stayer and her blog is called CAT EYES Question time how far our you from Bonners Ferry Idaho? Here in link distant between TWO PLACES

Went down to Celebrate my Granddaughter Wendy birthday and she a fan of Pepa pig. They live in the Spokane Valley. We had nice lunch all sort of salads and salmon. As for dessert they had some choices. I had piece of huckleberry peach pie and blue berry tart. 

Wendy and her older sister Claudia, blowing out camera. 

My youngest son Bart and his daughter Claudia. My oldest granddaughter. I have no Grandson. 

I try to see my youngest Family once a month. But my oldest I go down to Medford three or four time a year. But I only stay three or four day. I feel guess if they live out of town, one should only visit 4 days or less. My visiting time down with my sons average out, one day a month. They have their lives. 
Even with my blogger friends I don't have time to stop in everyday. I believe this up coming week I will visit 5 and those who leave comments. 

So glad to get a break from the heat. I hear talk it should be going up toward the end of the week.

Coffee is on and stay safe


9 comments:

  1. Great to be able to visit your family. Have a great week, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...if you figure things out let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peppa was popular here too when the kids were younger. Nice to see her again!

    Time with those sweeties is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:20 AM

    Your blog looks very different. I enjoyed reading your post and your son is very handsome. Huckleberry peach pie sounds very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Wendy 🎈 They are both such pretty girls Dora. I only see my grandchildren a couple of times a year, once when we go over to Sydney, and then when they come home to Perth for Christmas. One of the nicest things about blogging is meeting virtual friends ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pepa Pig is very popular I hear the kids are getting British accents.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little ladies are as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering what that thing was...Pepa Pig...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been calling it a plague since the beginning...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...