Monday, August 09, 2021

Today Is Monday August 9 2021, This Is What Happen

 Sort of crazy day. But not madding. Went to work and thought my yearly physical was today. But I thought it was tomorrow and I was looking at my bullet journal to see, what was what with my client. At 9:35 I jump up and said "Crap my yearly physical is in 10 minutes" I made it.

I guess my physical went ok, I don't have to come back for anther year. Unless I have some issue. The general lecture I get yearly is watch salt, and drop some weight. I have a mammogram and c.t scan on my thyroid. She leaning toward nodules on my thyroid. She said my blood lab would be a poster for excellent results. Oh they have list of medical things a doctor need to check for, and I ask which one would she recommend and she says the hepatitis B, and they took blood. 



Crap look like I put same photo up. Our Tomatoes are looking good. I rather eat other colors of tomatoes that red, although not saying reds are bad. My hubby like Early Girl, not overly impress with them.



Zucchini and cucumber is doing great. One thing my mom use to do up with cukes was do up bread and butter pickles. But I like crisp dill pickles. 
 
Not every year we grow Fennel. But this year we didn't grow leeks or shallots. 

We spilt our garden with our neighbors and since I work I really don't spend all that much time out there. I miss garden or rubbing my hands in the dirt. I really don't work to full retirement I want to be able to do things. Oh I have list of joy I want to take part in.

Coffee is on and stay safe

14 comments:

  1. I called by and had a little taste of your life in northern Idaho. Surprised to find you cultivating tomatoes as I had imagined that Idahoans only grew potatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your physical went well. Those tomatoes look really good, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Zucchinis always seem to do so well. My sister grew them one year and she didn't know enough people to give them away to, us too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you remembered it in time. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tomatoes are looking good. glad you made it to your appointment. Why would Hepatitis B be a concern? I had a reminder email this morning that it's time to schedule another mammogram, but the clinic is completely booked out so I should wait a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you made it to your physical

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...I'm picking tomatoes, cucumbers and beans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your physical went well.

    The veggies look good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tomatos look good, I personally love the Sungold yellow ones in my salad:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good thing u didn't miss your yearly check and made it on time. Congrats on the good result. Tomatoes look beautiful. I need to get some cucumber seeds. I am hopeless with tomatoes. I haven't tried to grow zucchini.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you got yourself moving fast Dora, ten minutes and you still made it, well done! The tomatoes look good, I eat so many tomatoes I really should grow my own, it looks really easy, cucumbers also. Will be nice for you to spend more time in the garden when you retire, earlier sooner than later 😉

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad the yearly check went so well.

    I prefer the orange-yellow tomatoes we grow too. So tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Phew! Good job you made your check-up on time!
    Pleased it went well.

    I like the look of the tomatoes.
    I do enjoy eating summer vegetables.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad your physical went well. Your garden is doing great.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...