Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Today Is Tuesday July 20 2021, This Is What Happen

 Finding some letter in the alphabet is easier to go though when it comes to "well being" I am on letter K and the word is "Kind" and how I feel and my attitude towards it. Question time...What was last kind thing you did for your self. I like giving my self a moon bath when the moon is full.

I start to do "The Twelve Step Work Book Of  Overeaters Anonymous" and each chapter I will take random question. So let start with Chapter one "We Admitted We Were powerless Over Food---That Our Lives Had Become Unmanageable" ....How have I used food to escape life's problems?  Yes, Don't want to deal with my emotions either negative or positive. 

Statement time...I was that generation when "Children Should Be Seen and Not Heard" 

Been pretty much holding my weight and with this heat. It hard to get going on exercise. Although I been doing my stretches' on even days and on odd days on tread mill. Let see I haven't done fit day. Only once I ate after 7 in the evening. I don't sleep well on empty stomach.


 Work been going ok. Although I'm so ready to retire. I'm trying not to feel so disappointed in my self, not getting my projects done with "Lickety Spilt Speed" There coming along. Got more fabric organized and should be finishing up with anther embroidery quilt block.  Plus I'm guessing I might even have chance to get anther video done, of going though a white elephant bag of fabric. This month.

Few items went to thrift store or the trash can.

Coffee is on and stay safe

14 comments:

  1. Nothing should be done with Lickety Split Speed, except races. Take your time, it will get done eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s not a race. Take your time and enjoy the process
    Yes I always eat my emotions so I’ve decided that if I’m angry or upset id rather go for a walk.
    This is hard when we are in lockdown and the weather is too wet to go out
    But we keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  3. eating emotions, what an interesting idea. My husbands family are all big and all see food as a reward and talk about it non stop - my family didn't mention it much, are skinny and sometimes didn't have enough on the plate. I know how you feel about retiring, I look forward to it. it's four years until our pensions are doled out, seems forever :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the type that when I am angry or upset, I have no appetite to eat anything. When I am in good mood, my appetite returns. I too was brought up in the generation when children are to be seen and not to be heard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...being kind seems to have gone out of style over the last few years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3:56 AM

    Dora word count of retirement for this year, 26 times or more at a guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the others, no need to hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haste makes waste, and probably also waist. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Moon bath sounds like a kind treat to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had me at moon bath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember my grandma saying that to my brother and I all the time. Children should be seen and not heard and I tell you, if we made noise, we got in a lot of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sitting on my porch reading blogs. That is the last thing I gave myself.m

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's way too hot to do much exertion. Wait until it gets cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Take your time on your Projects, they'll turn out better than rushing them.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...