Wednesday, June 09, 2021

Today Is Wednesday June 9 2021, This is what happen

 

It fact I will be going though the first grade journal prompts for a while. I remember in school I was so worried about asking a stupid question. And now I have tons of questions and now I don't look at them either stupid or smart questions. Plus I really unconcern if it stupid question or not. 

And I'm going to try to answer NUMBER 27 I would now just google the question. But come to think about it only thing that comes to mind as in round box is a hat box, I have a few round tin. My mom had round tin that she kept buttons in. And I also seen round envelopes. But a pie is round and it put in a square box and also a round cake is put in square box. Strange thing I can't think of any round bake item you purchases being in round box. Question time...Can you think of any bake item coming in round contanier. A quick thought would be the first pizzia was square. I made square and rectangle pizzia.

Coffee is on and stay safe


12 comments:

  1. I think it is because square boxes are easier to make with less waste of the cardboard and also easier to stack and pack for sending to the stores that use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure made me laugh. Well as River says square is easier to make.
    And no. I don´t think I´ve seen a round container for cakes or pizza. But heart-shaped ones for sweets. Oh, and Haribo makes round plastic containers. Not practical. A frog-form for chocolate I got from a friend. Gave Ingo the chocolate and kept the frog.

    There are no dumb question, was a saying here (sometimes I doubt that, though ;-)...)

    I remember the Big Niece had a time when "why" after "why" came along, oh, boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:44 AM

    I can't think of any. Even a round birthday cake from a bakery comes in a square box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only think of biscuits in round tins like the Danish Cookies. I guess making square boxes and tins does does not waste so much material. I have never seen a round envelope. What do you put in? A round letter? HAhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Square boxes...easier and therefore cheaper to make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We use roasted red peppers that come in small round glass containers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's harder to make round things, to they just make square or rectangular ones? The only time I feel like a student's question is stupid is when it's something I already went over five times, like what page we're on (after I've already written it on the board). The rest of the questions tend to be a student pointing out something I didn't explain well enough, so I hit it harder because I know the student who asked wasn't the only one with the question.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...asking a stupid question can feel daunting, but for some it doesn't appear so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel that NOT questioning things is stupid... if someone needs an answer their question is never viewed as stupid by me, they can only gain more knowledge by asking questions to what they do not already know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it wonderful how you stop caring so much what others think with age.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...