Tuesday, June 08, 2021

Today Is Tuesday June 6 2021, This Is What Happen



Shrimp scampi and salad for dinner.

 Food is been around for a long time. And it something that could help of break someone health. So if you figure out my health realted word is "food" and I won't be able to cover it all in one posting. Sometime down the road I can dig  deeper into nurtritional.

But for now, let get right to it. I like to keep my daily aveage calorie count between 1,600 and 1,800. So this week my daily aveage is 1,735 calories. I used FITDAY to keep track of my food intake, I'm sure it not perfect but it gives me guide line.  Or keep me in check. Now you know one of my guide lines when it comes to food, is my calorie intake. But I have two more rules when it comes to eating. No food after 7pm and this is my resting time and my body can live off my fat. Breakfast is usual between 7AM and 9AM and the only day I have dessert is either on Tuesday or Wednesday and not in my home. Today was cookie at under the sun. 

Going to cover a bit in this week calories intake. As what I learn and understand healthy fats are monosaturated fats, and that is my highest percentage. Although the other isn't that far behind. All together this week my daily average fat calories comes is 672. In my mind I can picture it better in a tablespoon, so in sence I ate almost 6 tablespoon of fat and this is both good and bad fats. Let continue on. Saturated fat calorie count is 190 and in tablespoon it comes down to almost 2. Polyunsaturated fat is 164 calories  and in tablespoon it comes down to almost 1 and 1/2 tablespoon. Than last one is monosaturated fats and calorie count is 247 and equel in tablespoon is 2 and 1/4.  Than it covers carbs and my daily average for week is 737 calories or 12.5 tablespoon of carbs. I guess if it could be powder out, it might look something like above. No calorie count in fiber but my daily aveage is 14.7 grams or just under 1 tablespoon. Last two thing they cover is protein and alchol. No alchol this week. So let just finish up with protein. Daily aveage calorie count on protein is 324 and for tablespoon amount is hair over 5 and 1/4 tablespoons. So far in the month of June my daily aveage calorie count is 1709.

Than usual I take a lunch. I try to take 4 more healthy leaning items. If I take full sandwich I count it as two items. 

I'm aware I could improve in my type of food I eat. But for now I want to make sure I record every bite and keep my calorie count between 1,600 and 1,800 and not being to hard at it, like to keep my nutrution at check. 

So once again my weight number was down,  and still on the even days I do my exersise and then on odd days I take walk.



11 comments:

  1. It seems like so much work to keep track of everything. I would never do all that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Me neither - there was a time when I did. It didn't last long! I admire your dedication to work on this Dora. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Shrimp scampi, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a very delicious dinner Dora, super healthy too! It sounds to me as if you are doing really well overall. You are certainly more aware of what you are eating than I am. I've decided to give intermittent fasting a try, they say it is very good to give the digestion a rest for long periods.. we'll see 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shrimp looks good glad your numbers were down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never counted calories, don't think I'd accurately know how. Instead, I just try to be moderate in my portion sizes and also think it's healthy to have variety in my diet. E.g., one of the things I do make a point to do is to have at least three different vegetables and/or fruit a day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your dinner plate sure looks delicious. I am trying to balance the food we eat with our morning walk but I admit it is not easy where so much delicious varieties are available to us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sure does look good, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Recording what you eat is a great idea. It keeps me from eating between meals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love shrimp. That sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exercise is good.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...