Thursday, June 10, 2021

Today Is Thursday June 10 2021, This Is What Happen

 Had to check more than once to see if I got the correct date and such. I thought I would post before dinner.  Mushroom burger and beans, not sure what else. Oh afterward hubby and I will have a necterine. 

Still pretty low on vaccine in my county, only 23.3% been fully vaccinated. But state wide it at 33.7%. My youngest is over in Spokane County and 40.6% been fully vaccinated. For that state rate fully vaccinated is at 49%. My oldest is in Jackson County 39.4%. Which is in Oregon and the state percentage is 42.8%

I'm behind in my book work for my job. I should be able to catch it up this evening. One of week I was off a week, although caught it before it was send off. Oh I thought I was the only got my date mized up. One guy said he wrote the wrong year on progress notes. 

Liz is trying to raise fun for her son tombstone, and not sure how much she raised. So I gave her $10 and Regis gave her $20. Well actual I could afford more that $10. So for this week I would pick up her supplies. Which includes beer and smokes. So that money she save from the beer and smoke will go toward the tombstone. So she can add anther $50 to her son marker. Saturday we're going to Liz son wedding. I made them a rag rug and will add few odds and ends, kitchen items. Most of her grandchildren came up except I think two. But I still need wash the rug and dry it flat. Will do it before I go to work tomorrow

Coffee is on and stay safe

16 comments:

  1. Enjoy that mushroom burger! I hope you get all caught up on your paper work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My country is slowly getting vaccinated too. Too slowly, but at least it is happening. I had my first dose a couple of days ago and had a really rough reaction, but I'm fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over 70% in Canada have their first dose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does Liz know how to set up a GoFundMe? I bet she'd get some more support for her son's tombstone via that route.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In NY 70% are fully vaccinated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are doing age 20s in our area - my two just signed up for their jabs. Sad that your friend is looking for funds, a good idea to buy her smokes for her to help out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...all of those rates are mighty low. God help us to help ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Research the case and death rates for Covid in Vietnam. Also vax rates. EXTREMELY low. Wonder what they're doing differently?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vietnam population 100 million. Covid deaths 55.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The trouble with people not getting vaccinated is that they endanger their own lives and the lives of other people. They provide a breeding ground for more virulent varieties of COVID.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That burger sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our County, which is the largest in the State of Arizona, is at 50% Vaccinated, which is higher than most places and they've made it so convenient to get that there's no excuse for anyone not already taking advantage of it. Now they're doing the 12-15 year Olds and Princess T got both of hers already. I think all Parents will be relieved when Children can get theirs and have the added protection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, nectarines! Summer fruit season. I love stone fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Coffee! Black, drinkable, the energizing drink that livens our lives. A long history from an exotic unknown berry to a massive commodity production, back to exotic again. One must hand it to that little coffee shop from Seattle that now encompasses the globe. In one fell swoop that little coffee company took a commodity beverage and cast it back into the exotic drinkable realm where it was born distorting the beauty of specialty gourmet coffee for future generations. We now face the reality of a planet saving effort known as organic fair trade coffee. This is a new sustainable legacy for those who choose to participate. Fair trade coffee is good for the planet and it is good for you! meilleurs café en grains

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're new to the world of coffee and you want to digest as much information as possible in the simplest way to consume. You've been drinking your father's Yuban for years and you just know there has to be something better out there. You want to buy good coffee, but you're not sure where to start. This guide will serve as your starting point, your beacon of hope in the night. detartrage machine delonghi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. https://stojocup1212s-website.yolasite.com/

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...