Monday, June 07, 2021

Today Is Monday June 7 2021, This Is What Happen

 This morning when I woke up I thought it was Saturday, and never did review of my comments from last week. Oh where is my brain. Maybe on second thought I don't want to know.

The days been a little better as weather wise. We even had some light rain showers. The west is in drought. 


Hubby did find some artichoke plants, at local nursury. During the day he puts them out and night they sleep fridge. The main reason is to acclimation them. I don't have much to do with veggie garden. The only thing I request to go in there is sunflower seeds, and they will be use as sprouts.


Deer hasn't been hard on my iris. I hoping to get a few blooms of columbine and lillies. Before deer munch them down.


Bought string of lights. I'll pick up anther string. I was hoping the string was longer, so they could be put around the garden fence. The string was about six feet. To many strings and I'm not going to do the math to figure what I would need to go around the garden.

There was a hot pan sitting on stove, with a turkey leg in it. And I grab it, with out thinking. I let go and used few swear words. My husband ask me if I want to go to the emergency room. I said no I don't. Oh I got new fan under my lap top, a lot quieter than my old one, although it smaller in size. 

Coffee is on and stay safe 


11 comments:

  1. sorry you got burnt, I am always doing things like that as I 'switch off' in my head a lot. Your iris are very pretty and it was interesting to read about putting artichoke in the fridge. Fairy lights are pretty, I would like some (we only put them out at Christmas but can't see why it couldn't be all year round - hubby says you will get bored if they are there all the time, I don't think so).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:43 AM

    Sorry to read of your burnt hand. We all do silly things at times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so easy to get a serious burn from leaving things on the stove top, especially anything just out of the oven. Now I leave a hot mat on the handle as a safety precaution.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are not burned, I have some scars myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch! How is your hand feeling?? I hope much better! I think rain is on the way to the valley for us and that will be much welcome. I don't want any wildfires this year. - Be safe up there, Dora!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, hope your hand is not burnt. It happened to me a few times. The weather here is hot too. Hope it will rain to bring down the temperature.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those hot pans can be very tricky but I'm glad you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I never know what day it is. Now that it's summer vacation, I'm less likely to have any idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The string of lights is pretty. Hope your hand feels much better now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Artichoke Plants are so pretty and their Flowers are Beautiful, but I can never find them in our local Nurseries, or I'd buy and grow some.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...