Saturday, June 05, 2021

Saturday May 5 2021, This Is What Happen

 Super hot last week, and when Friday rolled around. I was exhausted and was in bed a little after eight at night. Slept until Saturday morning til six thirty in morning. It did finely cool down. During the heat have I did chance to few stitches in on my embrodiary project. I'm very slowly making a quilt for my Granddaughter and did get fabric swatches in my sample book. 

One of my old client, her and husband drove to Bonners Ferry to visit some friends. And they got hold of me. They treat me well when I worked in there home when they lived here. I only had one client that didn't treat me right, and I doubt I would every see her again. Although I don't wish her any ill upon her. Anthor reason there up here is to put flowers on her parents grave. There buried in Sandpoint. 

I start to read anther book called JOURNAL OF JOHN CHEEVER and we're invited to wedding next Saturday. Going to try to crochet rag rug done for them. Plus I see there was change how blogger is doing the blog I visit. The reading list.

Coffee is on and stay sade


15 comments:

  1. We are also having a heat wave in Toronto, like July weather in early June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your heat wave eases off soon. Nice to catch up with old clients who were nice to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:38 PM

    Just in case you haven't checked, the trees you asked about are Norfolk Island Pines, native to Norfolk Island off the east coast of Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A heat wave zaps the energy, that’s for sure. We’ve had a few hot days but nothing extreme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure has been hot here and way too humid too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had three days with temps in mid to high 80's, but then it cooled off again and is now in low 70's, with rain forecast for today. Heat does wear one out more than say 70's weather, which is perfect I think, mid 70's. You seem to get a lot done though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's kind of cool here but rainy. Stay well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped using Blogger's list a while ago. I find that Feedly works great at keeping track of the various blogs I want to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i do not like very hot weather.... I hope that a little bit of wind will appear to chill us all:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The weather here is hot and humid. Tend to sweat a lot and have to drink lots of water.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun at the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hot and humid here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope your heat wave eases off soon ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...