Thursday, June 03, 2021

Today Is Thursday June 3 2021, This Is What Happen

 I recall doing book report in school and I was horrible at it. Usual I was lucky to get a B-. Had plenty of Ds. It seems teachers would have promblem if you didn't like a book, and said so with a reason. Well I'm not school now.

I heard of KURT COBAIN didn't know that much about him. I knew he was from coast of Washington and died by suiside and that all I knew about him. No dates on journal enteries, so toward end of journal it had some 1990's dates. Not sure when we start his journal and ended. He discussed early in his journal in past tense, of being bully. I could see using his journals of discussion group for people who bully and or assult someone. Don't recall him writing anything directly related to organize religion. But some political and he was very up set with far right wing of political parties. And at time they were no Donald Trump. I don't think he would been impress with our last President. He mention some of his poems and songs he written did get swiped. I guess as any journal or blog it your thoughts. Might not been greatest grammer and such. Ideals on his band though out the journal. 

On front cover of his journal it say "you'll judge" and that hard to judge fair,  non cruel, and honestly. Well I didn't get all excitted as I read the book. Although it does have it place as I mention above. Last thing I didn't do is not finish it, and I will be giving it to Regis. So I would strong C. My first time of so call giving book report written as journal. I guess there no set rules for journals.

Coffee is on and stay safe

15 comments:

  1. I don't remember ever having to do a book report, maybe schools here do them now, but not back then. We read books and discussed them in class and then we had to answer test questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go with River! We also listened to Rock Songs and had to tell what they were about - I had a cool English teacher!
    In French we listened to dumb situations and had to tell what it was about - no fun.
    School. After grade 5 a waste of time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t remember book reports either.

    Cobain died when I was teaching high school. Many of the students were devastated. It was a teachable moment to talk about suicide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, journals are better than book reports. Thank goodness we never had to do book reports, reading a book was punishment enough!! We had to read poems and passages out loud with expression. I never did well as I droned on without expression. I hope Regis enjoys the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting about Kobain's journals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought it unfair of teachers grading low grades on book report opinions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to hate doing book reports in school.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh i remember book reports :D This is really interesting thank you for sharing.
    Laila
    www.lailanblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Book reports in school were some of my favorite things to do. Maybe that's why I still review books. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still think it would be an interesting book for me to read, because I am a bit familiar with his music and his death in 1994. My niece was a big fan of his music and that is how I am aware.

    Thank you for the review! It is nice and it helped me remember some things from that era too.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember hearing of Cobain's death. I was in college at the time. Big fan of Nirvana.

    Nowadays students don't necessarily do book reports. They have different kinds of book projects. I think it's a better way to talk about what they've read.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember the book reports

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, My name is White am from USA .....  and I am very happy for posting on this blog on how a great spell caster helped me bring back the love of my life. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much just to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no further because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five spell casters like DOCTOR WTAHA this world would be a better place, I contacted  him and shared my problems to him and he gave me the terms and conditions, which I obeyed, it only took 3 days for my husband to come back home begging for my forgiveness. To cut the long story short. I am now living happily with my husband. Thanks to Dr TWAHA . Contact him now on email: drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com . Or reach him on what's app +2349038518881 or  call him  . He can save your marriage or relationships too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was familiar with Nirvana and mourned Kurt Cobain's suicide. I didn't know his journals had been published. I don't feel need to finish any book I start - life is too short. Sometimes I will skim through a book and see if something later in the book hooks my interest. Some people think that's reading heresy but I don't care. My reading, my rules. I won't even write an online book review; I hated book reports in school so. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I seem to remember that at school we were sometimes asked to write our thoughts about a book we'd read.
    Book reviews can be helpful can't they.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Friday, September 20, 2024: This Is What Happened.

Wow! The Vangogh Immersive Show was well worth it. I hope another immersive show comes to Spokane. I asked those working at the show if the...