Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Today Is Tuesday 2 2021, This Is What Happen

 I'm tired. I was hoping to be posting a lot more. 

Went to work and first part day I took care of Liz. Mainly just light  house keeping and some shopping. Regis we went to library in Sandpoint. He got some dvd, and I did get one dvd. I was curious what they might have on subject colonialism. And we stop Foster Crossing in Sandpoint and usual it pretty cool antique and collators store. I have never seen fabric in there and I thought that out been my thing to hunt for, and I know odds was against me finding any. I have plenty of fabrics. So I was happy about Foster Crossing. Anyhow it been ages since I been in there. The inventory seem low. I thought I would of seen new stuff. He went to game store and then both of us went in Wal Mart. As for mask they seem like quite a few people had them on.

Morning weigh in and I lost half pound. Doing fitday with some type of plan and reasonable goal I do a lot better in my weight lost journey. 

Took my five items to thrift store. Let say I'm a head of game. Might not be rate or speed I like. 

Coffee is on and stay safe

7 comments:

  1. I suspect the store doesn't have new stock because people aren't out and about collecting or donating. Being sensible and staying home instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your weight loss goal is showing results, should be feeling good about yourself I hope. I like antique shops, we don't have any here you have to get a train to the nearest. Our thrift stores (chazzas we call them) are all closed due to lockdown and I think when this lifts they will be a treasure trove. I am using ebay to find the kind of clothes I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you actually saw people with masks on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Half a pound is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG they're actually wearing masks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some days are like that. Not much done, but better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on losing half a pound.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...