Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Today Is Wednesday February 3 2021, This Is What going to happen

 Been tired last few times after work. It quarter to eight in evening, no way I want to got to bed now. But I keep yawning. 

The fabrics I iron or pressed last few days. I did a chance to cut some strips out. I thought I would be farther long. But I'm moving forward.

Yesterday was my naughty food day. Today only junky food was cheese puff. And my clients offered them to me, as any guest would offer someone visiting. Just being kind. 

Coffee is on and stay safe



10 comments:

  1. I have days where I am yawning long before bedtime, so I try to stay awake by doing crossword puzzles, but it never works. I fall asleep at the table or I give up and go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im on late shifts this week and nod off in front of the tv as soon as I finish my work. I don't worry too much about what the clock says, if I'm tired I sleep! have been known to do so standing up, no kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fight sleep all the time. Yawning isn’t enough to get me to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so tired in the evenings, full days I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dog gets me up really early so I go to bed early.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some days the yawns just start early, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like junk food days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think many of us feel tired in the evenings ...
    So nice to sit and relax with a hot drink.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get to feel much better soon. Junk food is OK cos everyone loves it. Put on some coffee and chill!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...