Monday, February 01, 2021

January Report 2021

 Hubby mention we only use snowblower once this year. But last Feb 2020 we got hit with bunch of snow, well it over on east coast.

Today I was out and about with Regis. He did his banking and I went post office. There kitty corner or I heard kitty wampus from each other. We meant back at car. He said he was only one bank and he turn around there was quite few people waiting. I had to ask him if any of them had mask on. I believe his reply was "Are you kidding, no one had mask on. I said it was pretty much the same post office. Counting my self I saw four with mask, 2 picking up mail out box and my self and one other in line. So glad my vaccine will be done Friday and hubby start his on Saturday.

Off and on keeping my food journal going. But my calories only been slightly over 1800. Only few times it actual made it in 1900 calories or more. If I'm under 1600 which been a while I feel super hungry. That it changes my attitude 

Well here what PERSONAL INSIGHT says.

You are inner-directed and shrewd.

You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of organization.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and independence. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you welcome when others direct your activities for you.

It one weaker analysis

Going to take three catagories.

my SELF EFFICARY I had to even look up, and to me I'm not sure if it self preservation. I tend to drag things out, that really don't need to be drug out. Doing chores I learn very quickly to say to my parents "I'm not finished and so I wouldn't have to go though what I call exam or the inspection  Well it was at 12%.

Self impression is at 4%. Percentage is low. Once again had to LOOK IT UP I have had quite a few people says they find comfort in me. Confession time...I feel like basket case sometime. At one time they was a book called, how to make friends and influence people. Never read it. I try to be real. I know my faith and politics don't fit in my local community. But if 180 degree change I would be miserable

Impulsiveness 82% Not me hardly at all. I'm far from someone who is O.C.D. But going though life on wing a prayer. I rarely do it. It say above "carefully think through decisions before making them." don't sound like an impulsiveness behavior to me.

Coffee is on and stay safe. 

11 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    I am astounded at the number of folk who still don't get the message about masks, gloves, wash hands and so on. It's just prolonging the agony, if only they could see that... sigh... stay safe and well, Dora! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have opposite problems with food. The pills I take for my lung condition wreck my appetite. Everything tastes like straw. I'm about to resign myself to being thinner than I like rather than always telling myself to eat more than I want. I wish there was a way I could add the pounds you no longer want to my skinny frame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lack of mask wearing explains why US numbers are so high.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The maskless wonders are idiots. Even the Lone Ranger wore a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can’t believe there are people going maskless these days. How sad for the community!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck for you and hubby vaccines on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo-hoo on getting the vaccine. Too many are going to have to learn the hard way that masks help.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the idea of not needing the snowblower! Hope you continue to stay snow limited! We have had to use ours probably a dozen times so far.... about average.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  9. Man, if we could all just work together and mask and wash our hands, maybe this virus would stop winning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the vaccines go well for you and hubby.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...